12 month stats(a bit late)

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by TwinxesMom, Nov 27, 2006.

1. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

Jazzy: 21 lbs 11 oz 31 1/2 in 50% for weight and 95% for height [​IMG] I have a really tall baby! She's in 18 month clothes. She grew really quick!

Jessy: 17 lbs 6 oz 28 1/2 in 5% for weight and 15% for height [​IMG] she's my peanut. They are going to monitor her weight over the winter and in May she will go back to the Cardio dr. to have another echo to see if it is causing her slow growth. At least she is on the charts now! She is wearing 12 month clothes so that's good.

They are both doing good developmentally. The had 4 shots(3 boosters and their second flu shot).

Any one else have 1 year olds this tall?

2. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

Jazzy: 21 lbs 11 oz 31 1/2 in 50% for weight and 95% for height [​IMG] I have a really tall baby! She's in 18 month clothes. She grew really quick!

Jessy: 17 lbs 6 oz 28 1/2 in 5% for weight and 15% for height [​IMG] she's my peanut. They are going to monitor her weight over the winter and in May she will go back to the Cardio dr. to have another echo to see if it is causing her slow growth. At least she is on the charts now! She is wearing 12 month clothes so that's good.

They are both doing good developmentally. The had 4 shots(3 boosters and their second flu shot).

Any one else have 1 year olds this tall?

3. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

Great stats! [​IMG]

At 12 months mine were around 31 and 32 inches in height.

4. DComfort

DComfort Well-Known Member

We go on Fri for our 1 year. Can't wait to see how big they are.

5. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

Sounds like they did great! Good job [​IMG]

6. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

WTG, sounds like a good apt.