18 month check up and pics

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by hudsonfour, Nov 22, 2006.

1. hudsonfour

hudsonfour Well-Known Member

Hi all,
    P and P had their 18 month check-up yesterday. All is great, they seem to meet all the of milestones for their age. One thing that they don't do yet is ask for something. Ex: "juice" or "milk". When they want something they go to it and point/make a noise. This wasn't a concern, but the nurse said something about they should be doing this. Yet when we talked w/Dr. he was impressed with their vocab for their age (about 20 words each).
    Peyton is 33 inches tall and 29 pounds...She is a big one
    Paige is 33 inches and 27 pounds 6 ounces.

Since they just celebrated their 1 1/year birthday, DH broke out a Christmas gift for them.
    Here is a pic BOunce and Spin Zebra
    Here is another picBounce and spin 2
    2 more pics to share
    Peyton with a smile
    Paige with a smile

Things are going good around here, just getting ready for the holidays. I need to find time to get the Christmas pics done for our Christmas cards and Chloe's birth announcements done!
    Sue

2. hudsonfour

Hi all,
    P and P had their 18 month check-up yesterday. All is great, they seem to meet all the of milestones for their age. One thing that they don't do yet is ask for something. Ex: "juice" or "milk". When they want something they go to it and point/make a noise. This wasn't a concern, but the nurse said something about they should be doing this. Yet when we talked w/Dr. he was impressed with their vocab for their age (about 20 words each).
    Peyton is 33 inches tall and 29 pounds...She is a big one
    Paige is 33 inches and 27 pounds 6 ounces.

Since they just celebrated their 1 1/year birthday, DH broke out a Christmas gift for them.
    Here is a pic BOunce and Spin Zebra
    Here is another picBounce and spin 2
    2 more pics to share
    Peyton with a smile
    Paige with a smile

Things are going good around here, just getting ready for the holidays. I need to find time to get the Christmas pics done for our Christmas cards and Chloe's birth announcements done!
    Sue

3. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

What a great appointment! [​IMG] Those pictures are just adorable!

4. cellomom

cellomom Well-Known Member

Congrats on the great appt! (I'm impressed with 20 words, too!) Ours would prefer to ask for things by pointing and grunting as well... we've gotten a little more stubborn about asking them to use the words before giving them what they want. When the girls are in good moods, this is relatively effective. But if they are tired, cranky, sick, etc. - forget it! They will burst into tears.... [​IMG]

What beautiful pictures - they look so healthy and big!

-Karen

5. HBMOMOF2SETS

HBMOMOF2SETS Well-Known Member

They sound like they are doing great!!!

6. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

Great appointment [​IMG] They're adorable!

7. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

Sue - they are just beautiful little girls!!! LOVE the big blue eyes!!! Such cuties! Looks like they love the zebras!! I was debating getting those, but they look like they are having a blast on them, might have to reconsider [​IMG] BTW, is that faux-finish painting on your walls in your house? Looks neat!

8. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Great appointment!! Love those eyes!!

9. hudsonfour

Becky:quote:
    BTW, is that faux-finish painting on your walls in your house? Looks neat!

Yep. Dh used to have a creative side and did all kinds of neat things...but now he doesn't have the time.
    s

10. blessed momma

blessed momma Well-Known Member

Great pics! Your girls have beautiful eyes!!

11. yvonneinoregon

yvonneinoregon Well-Known Member

Sue, sounds like a great appointment! [​IMG] WTG big girls!

The pics are just adorable-they are soooooo cute! Heartbreakers in the making... [​IMG]

12. Shanonlee

Shanonlee Well-Known Member

Sue they are just to cute for words! Im glad everythings going so well!

13. Amy A

Amy A Well-Known Member

Way to go on a good appt. Cute pictures!

14. Moms2NTwins

Moms2NTwins Well-Known Member

Adorable what gorgeous eyes!!! I only got one zebra for Christmas I am hoping I didnt make a mistake lol I may have to get another one

15. newfiefreckle

newfiefreckle Well-Known Member

Sue they are beauitufl. Great appointment. BTW congrats on your new baby. I didn't realize you had delivered already.