1st birthday Invitations

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by rmcobb12, Aug 20, 2009.

1. rmcobb12

rmcobb12 Well-Known Member

I can't make up my mind if this needs to be in the 1st year or 2nd year forum so if it needs to be moved please do so.

From time to time on here I have seen were you all make really cute invitation for your LOs. I was wondering what website you use to do this and if you would recommend using their site again. Any pointers in the right direction would be great.

Thanks!

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I did not make invitations for the kiddos 1st birthday, I got them from Birthday Express. I used Tiny Prints for our birth announcements and I am sure they do really cute invites too. Good luck!

3. abrinka

abrinka Well-Known Member

I did not think that 1st B-day twins will remember down the road, so I used evite.com and created nice invitations. I saw who responded, who's coming who's not, so it made plans for the party easier. I saved money and still had good party for twins.

4. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

We used tinyprints.com for their birthday invites, and they did a fabulous job!

5. Halseyse

Halseyse Well-Known Member

We used evite.com for ours.

6. sruth

sruth Well-Known Member

I used tinyprints.com for their announcements. They have a great selection. However, for their 1st Birthday party I used Kodakgallery.com. The prices are much lower and the quality is great. We also used them for our Christmas card. If you have one near by I also hear Costco has a good website to create them, but you have to go and pick them up... GL :)

7. trustinHim

trustinHim Well-Known Member

The boys birthday is 8/31 and our party will be 8/29. . . I used Shutterfly and did the photocards. . . I had a credit for 25 photocards from my pampers points so I used them. . . we're doing a Surfer Dude/Luau party so I put pics of them at the pool and found a pic of some surf boards. Turned out really cute and my family who live too far away gets some pics of the boys ;o)