20 Weeks Tomorrow! Halfway there!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by melissao, Apr 5, 2009.

1. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

I usually try to take a few pictures of me pregnant for the kids' baby books. I'll be 20 weeks tomorrow, so I had DH take one for me when we went out Friday night. I feel like I look just as big as I did with twins! I think I already gained 20 lbs. :blush: Does anyone else have people asking them if they're sure it's just one baby?LOL! :laughing:

Anyway, I'm going for my dates and anatomy scan tomorrow. I can't believe I'm halfway there! :) It has gone quickly, but August still feels so far way!

Attached Files:

2. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Melissa, :yahoo: on 20 weeks!! That was fast! ;) Where's your belly pic??

3. melissao

I added it! I forgot to resize!

4. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Melissa, you look beautiful! :wub:

5. sullivanre

sullivanre Well-Known Member

Wow time flies. Good luck with your scan.

6. nadana77

nadana77 Well-Known Member

Melissa,
    You Look Great :)
    Congrats on your half way mark!

Take Care!

7. caba

caba Banned

You look great! Wow ... we almost have the same due date! Although I'm guessing you will make it further than me ...

My anatomy scan is tomorrow ... good luck today, and enjoy seeing the new baby!

I forget, do you know what you are having? And if not, will you find out today?

8. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

you look great!!! Have you had anything done with the cyst?

You're halfway there! Congrats!

9. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

You look great!! Good luck at your u/s!! Congrats on the half-way point! :banana:

10. happybearsfan

happybearsfan Well-Known Member

You look terrific!! :)

11. melissao

Thanks girls :) The ultrasound went well and everything looks good! We're not finding out what we're having, but for some reason I think it's a boy. I was thinking girl though, so who knows!

They're leaving the cyst alone for now Jackie. I may have to have it removed at my csection if it gets any bigger, but for now it's behaving! I'm happy not to be having an extra surgery.

12. Amy A

Amy A Well-Known Member

Congrats on the halfway point!! wow, you definatly have patience not to find out what you are having! What do Catherine and Andrew think you are having??

amy

13. 2IrishBlessings

2IrishBlessings Well-Known Member

Hooray for being 1/2 way. I really liked the excitment of not knowing what we where going to have with Mikiah. If we have any more babies, the sex will be a surprise again. You look fabulous BTW

14. chris629

chris629 Well-Known Member

Yay on halfway! You look great!!!

15. Tasha

Tasha Well-Known Member

Melissa! You look fantastic, and great to hear the U/S went well! What a blessing!

16. avd1995

avd1995 Well-Known Member

You look so pretty! Pregnancy agrees with you.
    Congrats on being halfway!

17. Mum2TwinBoys

Mum2TwinBoys Well-Known Member

You look gorgeous! I think I was bigger than normal with Molly but I think that is supposed to be normal after twins.

18. Susanna+3

Susanna+3 Well-Known Member

You look great. It seems like just yesterday when you had Elizabeth. And it certainly seems like your pg is going very quickly! I've definitely got the baby bug and wish I could hop back on the baby bandwagon, but we've got too much going on here right now and need to wait a bit longer.

19. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

WOW!!!!!! 20 weeks already!! that is exciting!!! I envy you for not finding out the sex!!! what a wonderful surprise!! you look great!