22 weeks and extremely dizzy/fainting

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by picklz, Jun 6, 2016.

1. picklz

picklz New Member

Hi, so I am 22 weeks into my second pregnancy with boy/girl twins. I'm having horrible dizzy spells, a few fainting close calls and fully fainted during my ultrasound. Totally overwhelmed feeling like a non functional person. My doctor is talking about stopping work and I have a follow up on Thursday to confirm if this is the for sure recommendation. Does everyone have this dizziness with twins, did u keep working? My first pregnancy I was sick throughout but still functional, I feel like an invalid LOL. What did u do to help manage it? I'm scared if I feel this crappy at 22 weeks how bad is later on going to be . Thanks so much.

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

((hugs)) I am sorry you are having horrible dizzy spells. I did not have dizziness with my twins and I kept working until 36 weeks. Please keep us posted as to what your doctor says!

3. suzie1to3

suzie1to3 New Member

Hi, i'm 7 weeks pregnant with twins and feeling very dizzy as well. It really is debilitating, I find that lying down to rest is all that helps unfortunately, which is obviously difficult to do with work. Good luck.