31 weekers ... im curious

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by AKilburn, Jul 9, 2012.

1. AKilburn

AKilburn Well-Known Member

After seeing RayceRyin12's post that she and Fruitofthewomb are also 31 weeks, im curious, how many other 31 weekers do we have? Seems like we're going to have a bunch of birth announcements around the same time! :)

2. DannyT

DannyT Well-Known Member

I'm not quite 31 but I'm close - just 2 weeks behind.

3. rayceryin12

rayceryin12 Well-Known Member

Hi Danielle! It's Erica :)

4. AKilburn

Its funny seems like there are a ton of 29-32 weekers .... I think the board is going to get slammed with announcements!!!

5. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

You are all due August/September, right? There is a theory that yams can cause twinning - as there is a tribe called the Yourba in Africa with the highest numbers of twins in the world (porpotionally) and they subsist mainly on yams. Since my twins were conceived in November (Thanksgiving food, yum!) I don't completely discredit it. :)

1 person likes this.
  6. luvrkids

luvrkids Well-Known Member

I just turned 33 weeks yesterday...due Aug 27th 2012

7. AKilburn

I didnt have any yams for my diet, these two were conceived after a 15 hour, through the night, emergency drive to DC when my mom was in the hospital. She doesn't know that fact yet, lol!

8. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

I don't even want to know how you made it from here (assuming from here, anyway!) to DC in 15 hours! :eek:

9. DannyT

DannyT Well-Known Member

Hey Erica, I thought that was you!

I can't blame the Yams - I had been going through fertility for a long time before we were blessed with our twins.

However, I will scare the bejesus out of my nieces this week with the story!

10. AKilburn

Well it was technically woodbridge but most people have no clue where that is. Its I think 13 hours on MapQuest from Pace, we drove through the night only stopping for bathroom/gas/food breaks which we did all at the same time, when Marshall was driving I was in thw back seat asleep and vice versa, plus driving at that time there's very minimal traffic. I wouldn't recommend doing it but we had to get there bc.mom was having heart surgery that afternoon, which they bumped up to thw morning, luckily we got there in time ... Then.went home and passed out, well sort of, lol

1 person likes this.
  11. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

I've actually been to Woodbridge a couple times! It took us 18 hours to get down here from about an hour south of DC, but that was with three kids, I bet me & my husband could do it a lot faster without the time sucking children! :lol: Hopefully we won't have to find out while we are down here, our families all live a few hours from DC.

12. AKilburn

Yeah hopefully not! I wish mom and dad would move closer but he works at ft. Belvoir and is a high GS, and trying to find his GS is pretty difficult down south, luckily my in laws are here locally.

13. fruitofthewomb

fruitofthewomb Active Member

There are a few of us! How neat! How's everyone feeling? I'm waiting for my nap... can't get through the day without it. Otherwise, I don't feel this is really much harder than I feel at term with a singleton. We're all getting so close. : )

14. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

AKilburn, it seems we have more and more in common! I went to elementary and some middle school in Woodbridge (well, Lake Ridge, but same dif) and my mom is currently a GS on Belvoir. They're living in Springfield now. If you ever go visit after babies, you need to let Bex and I know. I'll come up for the weekend and we can all meet up!