32 WEEKS! GOOD APPT. WOO HOO!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by khendrix, Dec 19, 2006.

1. khendrix

khendrix Well-Known Member

I had my 32 week check-up today. Everything was great. My OB only does growth scans every 4 weeks, so I didn't get an u/s today, but everything looked all right.

I have gained two more pounds since 30 weeks, making my grand total 22 pounds now. She told me I am progressing so well that she's not going to treat this any differently than a regular singleton pregnancy. I don't go back for another two weeks. She won't start seeing me weekly or checking me until 36 weeks.

I did have to get a NST today because I hadn't felt my boy (B) in 4-5 days. I have an anterior placenta on his side, so I don't feel him nearly as much. Everything was great on the NST.

All in all, a great appointment, other than the fact that she said she won't induce me until 38.5 weeks! How cruel!!! She thinks I'll go on my own before then, though. I hope!!!

2. khendrix

I had my 32 week check-up today. Everything was great. My OB only does growth scans every 4 weeks, so I didn't get an u/s today, but everything looked all right.

I have gained two more pounds since 30 weeks, making my grand total 22 pounds now. She told me I am progressing so well that she's not going to treat this any differently than a regular singleton pregnancy. I don't go back for another two weeks. She won't start seeing me weekly or checking me until 36 weeks.

I did have to get a NST today because I hadn't felt my boy (B) in 4-5 days. I have an anterior placenta on his side, so I don't feel him nearly as much. Everything was great on the NST.

All in all, a great appointment, other than the fact that she said she won't induce me until 38.5 weeks! How cruel!!! She thinks I'll go on my own before then, though. I hope!!!

3. ReallyTiredMom

ReallyTiredMom Well-Known Member

Great news! I'm very happy/excited for you! Are they going to do another growth scan or just roll with it at this point, consdiering everything looks so good?

Take care!

4. anglinstork

anglinstork Well-Known Member

What a WONDERFUL appt. and cause for lots of celebration!! [​IMG][​IMG] Glad to hear everything is going GREAT!

5. Babygus0

Babygus0 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] On a great appointment!

6. kuchar

kuchar Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the great appointment!!!
    Helen

7. khendrix

quote:
    Originally posted by ReallyTiredMom:
    Are they going to do another growth scan or just roll with it at this point, consdiering everything looks so good?

Take care!

I have another growth scan scheduled in two weeks. My dr. is going to do them every 4 weeks. Hopefully this will be my last one. I would love to deliver by 38 weeks, I think. 37 seems ideal to me.