3YO Girl Gifts

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by cheezewhiz24, Mar 4, 2015.

1. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Why am I stumped for my own kid? A kid who is with me 8+ waking hours a day? Anyway, her 3rd birthday is next week and I'm drawing a blank.

Help. She is really girly if that helps.

2. FGMH

FGMH Well-Known Member

My little girl loved the baby doll and stroller we gave her for her third birthday.

She also enjoyed (and still enjoys) her own special supply of glitter pens, gold and silver crayons, special stickers and papers etc. for crafts.

We also gave both kids their own small but real cooking and baking utensils (rolling pin, apron, small cake pans, stirring spoons, whisk etc.) so they can join me inthe kitchen but son't have to handle things that are too large or heavy for their hands. Baking and cooking with me are favourite activities.

A doll's house maybe? But my DD did not start really playing with that until she was 4 or 4.5 years old.

Have fun choosing some gifts!

3. mom2gc

mom2gc Well-Known Member

What about dress up clothes.  Mine just loved fairy skirts, wings, crowns etc. and of course high-hill shoes at that age.  She is also a real girly girl.  Anything with glitter on.

4. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Dress up clothes, doll stroller, easel, and my little ponies were favorites when my girls were that age.... Actually most of these things are still fun for them at almost 8!

5. MrsWright

MrsWright Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Dress up clothes and 3 is when we have Hannah her set of "little" strawberry shortcake girls. I bought them for her cake and she still plays with them!:)

6. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Thanks ladies!

A princess costume with wand and tiara plus a fairy costume are on the way. Plus some Mickey wooden magnets for our fridge I think she'll like.

How did I end up with this girly little girly?