6w3d 112 and 7w3d 113 normal?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by TwinsinNovember, Mar 23, 2016.

1. TwinsinNovember

TwinsinNovember New Member

On Monday we found out we are expecting twins! Lmp would be 7w3d. Twin a measured 6w3d hr 112 and Twin b 7w3d hr 113. I expected higher heart rates and feel worried about the week difference and hr. My ob called the following day and said i measured a week behind my dates and go back in 2 week to check heartbeats. She said hr were normal since its so early but im a worrier. Is it normal to have a 2wk followup us? Do these seem like normal heartbeats?

Attached Files:

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations on your twins! Things are much different today then when I had my twins. I don't remember having their heart rates measured at the first appointment but I do remember them estimating the twins at different weeks. I went for u/s monthly until the last month when I was getting one a couple of times a week due to the fact that baby A was not moving enough during the non stress tests.
    It's hard not to worry and I think your doctor is being on the safe side with an u/s in two weeks. Keep us posted and Welcome to TS!

3. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Welcome to TS. I do agree with Nancy, I'm sure things are fine and the OB is just being on the safe side-I'm sure all is well. I don't remember what the heart rate was for mine this early but I do know that one measured a bit smaller than the other and here we are 8 years later.
    Congratulations!

4. TwinsinNovember

TwinsinNovember New Member

Thank-you ladies! I'm always a worrier but feel a bit more positive Thank-you so much <3

6Boys1Girl likes this.