a bundle of news

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by amee, Dec 30, 2013.

1. amee

amee Member

I just had to tell someone so I figured totally random people would work just fine. Right now we are keeping this pregnancy a secret. I have had one miscarriage when I was very young (about 17), then my boy, then many years of trying with my girl and now we are blessed again. I guess with all of the worries from the past it might be catching up with me. We have not told any family.

2. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

Congrats and welcome! You'll get more interaction on your post if it's in Expecting. I'm not at a computer right now, but I'll move it for you when I am so that you can meet some other members!

How far along are you? You must be so excited!

3. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:welcome: and Congratulations!

4. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations!   :welcome:

5. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations!!! :Clap:

Welcome to Twinstuff!

6. rayceryin12

rayceryin12 Well-Known Member

Congrats!

7. Mom2VLS

Mom2VLS Well-Known Member

Congrats!

8. amee

amee Member

I am slightly stoked and slowly jumping out of my mind at the same time. My girl was about a three year practice session if you want to call it that. We never got checked out and once that pregnancy happened we just boiled it down to far too much stress in both of our lives. We were doing the dance but the rest was just not happening. I have a big antsy feeling we are going to end up with twins, nothing is certain yet as it is too soon to tell but when I get this gut feeling it is usally spot on.