A funny little ritual!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by bridget nanette, Dec 1, 2006.

1. bridget nanette

bridget nanette Well-Known Member

Ok, I don't get it, but the twins have started piling their food on top of their sippy cups. First Mikayla started, now Michael is doing the same thing.

My babies sure are weird sometimes! Why would they be stacking their food on top of their cups?? [​IMG]

Bridget

2. bridget nanette

bridget nanette Well-Known Member

Ok, I don't get it, but the twins have started piling their food on top of their sippy cups. First Mikayla started, now Michael is doing the same thing.

My babies sure are weird sometimes! Why would they be stacking their food on top of their cups?? [​IMG]

Bridget

3. candctwinfactory

candctwinfactory Well-Known Member

My babes do that too... like they are trying to put the food back in the cup, through the spout... silly babies!!!

4. RachelJoy

RachelJoy Well-Known Member

Mine don't do that, but they love to squish food with the bottoms of their cups (especially things like goldfish that crumble and make a huge mess!)

Once one of them start the other follows.

Who knows what's running through those little brains . . .

-Rachel

5. p31heather

p31heather Well-Known Member

mine do that as a sign that they are done eating. it's a way they are trying to make the food disappear. it's also a way they explore, trying to put the cheerios or pretzels or any food w/ holes in it over the spout/straw.

6. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

They just do weird things sometimes... mine stick their forks in the straws of their sippy cups and say "helicopty" (helicopter)

7. Snittens

Snittens Well-Known Member

Mine do it too! Awww... and I thought they were unique! [​IMG]
    Ainsley started "feeding" her cup, trying to put bits of food in the spout or straw, and Bea started the piling cheerios on top thing. I think she just likes to make a game out of eating, as she does eat the cheerios off the top.