A tragic loss within the Twinstuff Community

Discussion in 'General' started by twinstuff-old, Feb 19, 2008.

1. twinstuff-old

twinstuff-old Well-Known Member

[SIZE=12pt]We wanted to let you know about a loss that our Twinstuff community suffered this past weekend. Tammy (momoftwoangels), a longtime supportive member of Twinstuff and a co-moderator of this forum, lost her husband suddenly. He passed away of a heart attack over the weekend. He leaves his wife, Tammy and their two beautiful daughters, Meghan and Mackenzie (6).

Many of us have been graced to meet Tammy and David over the years and all have benefitted from her support, online companionship and friendship over the many years she has been a vital part of this community. Please join us in extending our deepest sympathies to Tammy and her family in this time.

Board moderators are in touch with Tammy and will make more details about funeral arrangements available publicly when they become available or ways you can extend your acknowledgements should you so desire. We know that Tammy will really appreciate your thoughts and prayers for both her and her girls during this difficult time.

Tammy recently submitted this photo of her twin girls with their father and this is the kind of memory most of us will keep of this loving father and husband.

http://www.twinstuff.com/index.php?ind=gal...how&ida=237

[/SIZE]The Mod Team

2. ktfan

ktfan Well-Known Member

:eek: I'm in total shock! I am so very sorry for Tammy and the girls. Please pass along my sympathies.

3. jxnsmama

jxnsmama Well-Known Member

My sincerest sympathies to Tammy, Meghan, and Mackenzie. I am so deeply sorry for your loss.

4. rubyturquoise

rubyturquoise Well-Known Member

:cray: Oh, this is terrible! My deepest condolences to the family. :(

5. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

:hug99: Her family will be in my thoughts and prayers. What a tragic loss. :cray:

6. Mama_Kim

Mama_Kim Well-Known Member

Tammy, Meghan, and Mackenzie have been and will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. My heart aches for all three of them. David was so obviously the most loving husband and father. We love you, Tammy. :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

7. avaoliviamom

avaoliviamom Well-Known Member

My thought and prayers are with her and her girls at this most tragic time. :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

8. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:cray: Oh my. I am so sorry for Tammy and her family's loss. :hug99: I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. :hug99: :cray:

9. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:hug99: Tammy and her girls are in my thoughts and prayers. What a tragic loss! I was so saddened to hear about this. :hug99:

10. becky5

becky5 Guest

:love0028: Praying for strength and peace for your family Tammy, we love you. :love0028:

11. sharongl

sharongl Well-Known Member

I am still at such a loss... Tammy, you and the girls are continually in my thoughts....

12. 2Xthelove

2Xthelove Well-Known Member

My deepest sympathy for your family at this tragic time. thoughts and prayers are sent your way.
    LETS ALL LIGHT A CANDLE TODAY FOR TAMMY AND HER FAMILY......I KNOW I WILL.......

13. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My deepest sympathies for Tammy and her girls. I will keep the family my thoughts and prayers. :hug99:

14. Kim5kids

Kim5kids Well-Known Member

:cray: Tammy, Meghan, and Mackenzie will be in our hearts, thoughts and prayers. :love0028:

15. 2girls2boys

2girls2boys Well-Known Member

Oh my, how tragic. I am so sorry, I can't even imagine how she feels. Those poor girls too.

16. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

:love0028: There are no words. They are all in my thoughts, Leighann

17. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

:cray: Such a tragic loss for this community & their families!!

18. Nonni2two

Nonni2two Well-Known Member

My thoughts and prayers are with Tammy and her family. What a tragic loss.

19. nepolm

nepolm Well-Known Member

:cray: What a terrible loss... I cannot imagine what she must be going through. The family will be in my thoughts, and my heart goes out to them :hug99: .

20. Boni

Boni Well-Known Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you all during this time.

21. twin_trip_mommy

twin_trip_mommy Well-Known Member

my heart is sad for Tammy and the girls. My prayers continue for her, the girls, their family and loved ones.

22. 4EverHis

4EverHis Well-Known Member

Tammy, I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your girls in my thoughts and prayers! I can't imagine what you are going through and I feel so badly for you and your family.

23. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

oh my - my deepest sympathies for Tammy and the girls

24. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

:love0028: My prayers are with you Tammy, Meghan, & Mackenzie. I am so sorry for your tragic loss.

25. mmhzmom

mmhzmom Well-Known Member

Keeping you all in my prayers. So sorry to hear of your loss. :love0028:

26. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

To Tammy, MacKenzie and Meghan, we love you and are praying for you all. :hug99:

27. first_second_and_last

first_second_and_last Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for her and her family. What a tragedy. :cray:

28. cowgirl

cowgirl Well-Known Member

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. I am so sorry

Mary

29. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear this news.

My condolences, thoughts and prayers are with Tammy, Meghan, Mackenize and their families.

ETA: That is a beautiful photo.

30. momotwinsmom

momotwinsmom Well-Known Member

Tammy, Meghan & Machenzie, my heart breaks for you all and please know we are all here for you if you need us. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this extremely difficult time. :hug99:

31. a1cbrandy

a1cbrandy Well-Known Member

I am in tears as I read this. Tammy,...I am praying for your family. Many hugs for you and your sweet girls.

Wow...i am in shock.

Brandy

32. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

I am so sorry. :love0028: Wishing you peace and strength to help you through this difficult time.

33. jillangel

jillangel Well-Known Member

What a terrible shock.I am so sad for you and the girls (and the rest of the family) I will be thinking of you.

34. Becky02

Becky02 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. Tammy you and your family with be in my thoughts and prayers.

35. ****mws****

****mws**** Banned

this brings me to tears for tammys family..
    im sorry for your loss..