A tragic loss within the Twinstuff Community

Discussion in 'General' started by twinstuff-old, Feb 19, 2008.

1. ~Laura M~

~Laura M~ Well-Known Member

I know Tammy will be so pleased to see the outpout of love and thoughts for her and her family.

Tammy I love you girl and call me when you need too.

2. Lilpark

Lilpark Well-Known Member

My heart aches for them all. Please pass on my deepest condolences.

3. vansmudge

vansmudge Well-Known Member

This was so shocking to read - please pass along my thoughts and prayers. This should never have to happen to people. It's awful!

4. swp0525

swp0525 Well-Known Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this very difficult time :love0028:

5. Jocelyn5173

Jocelyn5173 Well-Known Member

Tammy, please know that you and your precious girls are in my prayers.

6. Millie&twins

Millie&twins Well-Known Member

A candle burns in our house in remembrance of David, Meghan and Mackenzie's daddy and Tammy's husband.
    I am deeply sorry, I will hug my husband a bit tighter tonight.
    Love, Millie (with Mike, Nic, Tim, Alex, Ollie and Ella)

7. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

My thoughts are with your family Tammy!!! I cannot even find the words to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. Big hugs to you and your girls.

8. shelley79

shelley79 Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, what a horrible tragedy. Life is so short. You and your children will be in my thoughts and prayers. Things like this make me want to hug my kids and husband a little tighter tonight.

9. erikam

erikam Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry for your loss. I was just looking at the Valentine's Photo contest last night and was so touched by the pic you submitted. Prayers are with you & your family.

10. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

Tammy, I am so very very sorry to hear of the loss of your husband. I will keep you and the girls in my thoughts and prayers.

11. Lisadgogo

Lisadgogo Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss.

12. Shadyfeline

Shadyfeline Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear of the loss of your husband, I wish you and your girls the strength needed to get through such a difficult time.

13. Moodyzblu

Moodyzblu Well-Known Member

I am so deeply sorry this happened. What a shock. My prayers and thoughts are with the family.

14. rayelynn

rayelynn Well-Known Member

What a beautiful picture taken just days before his untimely death. My sympathies to Tammy and the girls.

15. mich17

mich17 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry. Know you are all in our thoughts.

16. DinaJ

DinaJ Well-Known Member

Tammy, I am so sorry for you and your girls. What a treasured photo that will be. I lost my husband to heart failure when my oldest was 2. If you ever want to pm me, please do. My heart breaks for you because I know how shocking and unbelievable it is. :love0028:

17. MyBoos

MyBoos Well-Known Member

My thoughts will be with you...With love in your heart, his memory will live on in those two precious girls. God bless you all.

18. twins2008

twins2008 Well-Known Member

What a sweet picture. I did not know either but please extend my condolences and let them know they are in my thoughts and prayers.

Jen

19. Tripsmommy

Tripsmommy Well-Known Member

There are no words. Only prayers. So very sorry.

20. MamaKimberlee

MamaKimberlee Well-Known Member

My prayers are with you. I am so sorry :love0028:

21. newfiefreckle

newfiefreckle Well-Known Member

Tammy I am so so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :love0028:

22. Jennifer P

Jennifer P Well-Known Member

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

23. bridget nanette

bridget nanette Well-Known Member

[SIZE=12pt]Oh Tammy! Our thought and prayers are with you. We are so sorry for your loss. :hug99:

Love,
    Bridget
    [/SIZE]

24. MOM2AAA

MOM2AAA Well-Known Member

I am so sad to hear this news. I am so sorry for your loss. You are all in my thoughts and my prayers. I don't know what else to say. Please know you are all wrapped in love and prayers right now.

25. leahplus2

leahplus2 Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry....I will be praying for you. Hugs .....and much support at this horrible time.

26. berebunch31

berebunch31 Well-Known Member

Tammy and girls, I am so sorry for your loss. We are praying for all of you!

27. threetobe

threetobe Well-Known Member

That's awful; I'm so sorry!

My sincerest condolences to Tammy, Meghan and Mackenzie during this tough time...

28. denali_ice

denali_ice Well-Known Member

Tammy,

I am also very, very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

29. Tam1969

Tam1969 Well-Known Member

I'm sending lots of prayers to you and your girls. I am so sorry. :love0028:

30. Ange2k25

Ange2k25 Well-Known Member

Tammy, I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your family have our deepest sympathies.

31. twoin2005

twoin2005 Well-Known Member

Tammy, my prayers are with you and the girls............

32. Joanna G

Joanna G Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss. :hug99:

33. FireDancer

FireDancer New Member

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Sheila

34. frain2005

frain2005 Well-Known Member

Tammy, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your girls will be in my thoughts and prayers. This is such sad news.

35. sthomas81

sthomas81 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear about the tragic loss of your husband. You and your beautiful little girls will be in my thoughts and prayers.