Add on shades for sbs stroller

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Lynn76, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Lynn76

Lynn76 Well-Known Member

I have a sbs Chicco trevi double stroller. While I love it, I hate the size of the shades. They don't provide any sun protection for my guys. I am looking to buy one of these: RayShade I can find one in a double that would work on a sbs stroller but their picture they use, they have it on a double sbs jogger stroller.

Anyone buy one of these shades? Either single or double? Was it worth it? Easy to use?

We are going to be out of the house a lot this summer doing lots of things and I need the protection for my boys.

2. vyckie72

vyckie72 Well-Known Member

We use it on our sbs jeep umbrella stroller and I love it. It gives them so much extra shade and when you don't need it it folds easily and small enough that I can fit it in our stroller organizer on the back of the stroller. I think it is worth it.

3. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Same here except we used it on a Combi SBS. Unfortunately we don't use it much anymore because they pull it off. <_<

4. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I couldn't find a double one last year when I needed it so I bought two singles, but loved them on my combi stroller, they worked great, and if it fits a wider jogger, it should fit a smaller umbrella type like the chicco as well! :good: