Almost 35 weeks....congrats Haleystar/Agentplatypus

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by cassier17, Jul 25, 2009.

1. cassier17

cassier17 Well-Known Member

I havent been on here in awhile, my work complained that it was taking up too much bandwidth, so I refrained from using it there, woops! Not much time to do anything on the computer at home, trying to keep up with 2 year old, MAN OH MAN is that a challenge at almost 35 weeks.

I am so so so jealous that you ladies, haleystar & AgentPlatypus, had your babies, I am only a week behind you guys. I mean, I am glad that they are good weights, and healthy, but I cant imagine going much longer....and having to care for my toddler, its just too hard on me, and working, and doing everything else I do!?

My last ultrasound was last week, baby girls were 4.5 and 4.4, and look perfect, we even saw them practicing breathing. So everything from here is icing on the cake he doc said!

I have been having a lot of Braxton Hicks this past week, everyday, several times a day, starting to get really uncomfortable.

Well I hope all is well, and congrats to all of you new mommas! I am eagerly waiting for my turn!!!!

Will post when my decide to show up. Sarah

2. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:wavey: Sarah! I'm sorry you are feeling so uncomfortable but it really is better to keep them in there a bit longer. :good: Soon enough they'll be here and this will all be forgotten. ;) I'm glad things are going well for you!!

3. chellebelle

chellebelle Well-Known Member

:hug: it's sooo hard!!! i am approaching 32 weeks and am miserable and wishing mine were here too. Just keep hangin on momma! I can't believe you're still working! I know how it goes with another little one at home, I have a 13 month old and it is exhausting too, at least I am done work.

YAY for your little ones practice breathing!!! :woo:

4. fahrenheit79

fahrenheit79 Well-Known Member

LOL. I totally understand what you mean. I wish I could close my eyes and be at 36w when I reopen them. I am on hospitalized bedrest, so time goes by really slowly. ;)

5. jvanmourik

jvanmourik Well-Known Member

Sarah,
    I totally understand your misery. :hug: I constantly fought the battle of wanting them to cook but being SO done. I was so sick of my labor being stopped, of the time spent in the hospital, of all the weeks of strict bedrest, and the inability to take care of my kids that i wanted to cry honestly. Its a relief that its all over and i get to see the payoff for the agony, but its always best to cook em as long as possible. Hopefully you can hang in there a couple more weeks momma, you are doin great!

6. chicagomama

chicagomama Well-Known Member

I can relate--as I get closer to 'mid-thirties' I am getting more and more excited (and more and more anxious, if truth be told) about my immpending arrival. I also work part time and chase after a toddler on the days when not working. I have had a complication free pregnancy, but it is is hard to imagine continuing at this pace sometimes. So far I feel ok, can't imagine what the next 6-7 weeks will bring!

Hang in there!! You are getting there--I guess we all are, even if it is limping toward the finish line, we are still getting closer to it :)

7. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Keep them cookin' as long as possible. Hang in there. You are almost there!!!!

8. caba

caba Banned

I guess I'm the opposite of everyone else! I'm am just hoping and wishing that I make it to my scheduled due date. Granted, doesn't sound like I'm nearly as uncomfortable as some of the ladies here sound, but I just don't want them to come early! I want to cook them as long as possible, have them grow as big as they can! I remember have those 5 lb and 5.8 lb babies... and they were SO small and looked liked chickens! haha ... I just wanted them bigger and stronger! And I'm hoping I can give that to my sister ...

plus, I have seen too many women on here carry their babies till 37,38,39 weeks, and STILL have complications or NICU time.

So hang in there ... it's so much better in the long run!