Almost 38 weeks - Inducing on Monday!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Mama Mia, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Mama Mia

Mama Mia Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone,

I had some technology issues for a few days - something with our wireless router. Gotta love technology!

My last post was the long vent about getting more and more uncomfortable with each passing day. Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who posted and even who just stopped in to read about my pathetic whining. But most of all thanks for the support!!! It really helped (once I was able to log back on) to read your support and reminded me how important it is to keep these girls cooking for as long as possible.

Oh, don't get me wrong - I'm still miserable! It hurts to do anything... and I have made friends with every stranger who sees me in public because they all can tell that I am about to pop any minute! And they all can guess that I'm having twins for some reason - maybe it's being only 5'2'' and sticking WAY far out?

So less than a week to being induced... I can't wait to meet these babies and to be able to move in a *somewhat* normal manner again! But my friends joke with me and say, "oh, when they're crying at 3AM you'll wish you were still parked on the couch eating Hagen Daz!" They sure don't know what it's like to carry twins!!!

Ashley - I'm still here with you, girl! We're almost there!!! Misery loves company, right???

Again, thank you to everyone for your support and best wishes to everyone!!!

2. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

Everyday that I'm on TS I look for a birth story from you and Ashley! I've only been on here a month, but feel like I know you guys! I'm so excited to see pictures and hear how the deliveries go. My husband will be deployed if I make it to 37 weeks, so I'm hoping to deliver at 36 (then they won't send him away). I'm so uncomfortable now, I can't imagine what you ladies are going through! I'm glad you have a date for induction and look forward to "meeting" your new dd's!

3. ladybutterflyrose

ladybutterflyrose Well-Known Member

Congratulations on making it to full-term!! You're doing an EXCELLENT job :bow2:. With the induction coming soon, it really won't be that long...looking forward to hearing the good news.

4. becky5

becky5 Guest

Way to go momma! Good luck on Monday! Can't wait to welcome you to FY!

5. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

You've made it so far and don't have much longer to go. Hang in there, you've done a great job!!! Can't wait to read your birth story.

6. jesstheca

jesstheca Well-Known Member

How exciting! You are going to have your babies next week. I was thrilled when I made it to the 30 week mark but even now, the thought of having to endure this for another five or six weeks makes me almost insane. I am super happy for you!

7. mrsmoon

mrsmoon Well-Known Member

Congratulations. I know you are ready to meet your little ones. Good luck. Cant wait to see pics and read your birth story.

8. AshleyLD

AshleyLD Well-Known Member

I am so excited for you!!! Congrats and everything will go great!!! I cant wait to see pictures of your beautiful babies!

9. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Wow that is so exciting, I can't wait to read your birth story!! Congrats on making it so far!!!

10. tammygb

tammygb Well-Known Member

QUOTE(mommymeg @ Aug 21 2007, 06:07 AM) [snapback]373408[/snapback]
    Everyday that I'm on TS I look for a birth story from you and Ashley!

Ha! Me too! And yesterday I posted asking Ashley if she was the furthest along. I think you beat her by one day, but what's one day? You're both my heroes at this point.

11. pink and blue mom

pink and blue mom Well-Known Member

That is awesome that you finally have a "for sure" ending in sight. I can't wait to read your birth story. I guess we will see you next week in the FY forum. Have a nice relaxing week!!! and GOOD LUCK!