Am I missing something with Sippy Cups

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by kstar, Dec 13, 2006.

1. kstar

kstar Well-Known Member

I have the Nuby sippy cups with the straw and it says to clean them you need to take the whole straw out of the cup, but I have the hardest time getting the thing all back together again...

Are they really that big of a pain or am I doing something wrong?

2. kstar

kstar Well-Known Member

I have the Nuby sippy cups with the straw and it says to clean them you need to take the whole straw out of the cup, but I have the hardest time getting the thing all back together again...

Are they really that big of a pain or am I doing something wrong?

3. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

They really are that much of a pain. I use them too and it took me a while to get the hang of it.

4. hanknbeans

hanknbeans Well-Known Member

Yes, theya re such a pain! Try the Munchkin Straw Cups (Target, BRU) they are soooo much easier!

5. nikki_0724

nikki_0724 Well-Known Member

We have used the nuby sport straw cup and you dont have to take anything apart. Walmart sells them...

HTH

6. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

quote:
    We have used the nuby sport straw cup and you dont have to take anything apart. Walmart sells them...

Ditto on that one! We had those up until a little while ago... until the boys figured out they could press the spout on the floor and the liquid would come out... LOL That was a mess.

7. 2for1

2for1 Well-Known Member

hhmmm...we have those, and they aren't hard at all. i just kind of twist the straw out. i put the straw where the silverware goes, and the top in the top rack. I also pop the handles off because stuff can get caught between the bottom ring and the plastic cup and actually LOOK like it's inside the cup. so I take them off and put them on the top rack with the cup and the lid.

8. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

THEY ARE A PAIN!