AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 7

Discussion in 'General' started by Chrissy Nelson, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

2. twin_trip_mommy

twin_trip_mommy Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Chrissy Nelson @ May 8 2008, 01:57 PM) [snapback]762938[/snapback]
    Here it is... http://primetime.tv.yahoo.com/

oh that link/video was great!

Ryan messed up so much worse than what they shared in that clip though.

Also wanted to add that I am happy for Jason. He was finally truly having fun singing when he sang his final song the other night.

3. ehm

ehm Banned

I didn't think Ryan messed up, I thought the people rolling the tape messed up.

Yes, there is a contest and I believe us the viewers are the ones voting on which one wins?

4. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

That link is too funny!!! He was ready to go! LOL!!!
    it could be because David A annoys the crap out of me and I really feel Carly needs to be where Syesha is.

CHRISSY!!!! YOU ARE READING MY MIND!!! That's exactly part of my problem. If it weren't for Cook, fuhgeddaboudit!

5. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

QUOTE(8isgreat @ May 8 2008, 11:14 AM) [snapback]762736[/snapback]
    Not sure if this has been posted....on Yahoo...there is a clip showing Jason lipping "Don't Vote"......did anyone see that?....I did not.

Ok, I just watched Ellyn. They had the clip of Jason and put it to slow motion. It looked to me like he said 'vote, vote'. The audience was divided as to if it said 'dont vote' or 'vote, vote'. She said she will ask him when he comes on the show.

6. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Nicole, at the time I thought VOTE VOTE, so that makes sense!!

7. blessed momma

blessed momma Well-Known Member

I have to say Jason's comment about the brain being dead was hilarious. Also the phone calls about Simon being knighted and being the next James Bond. I was lol so hard!

8. Chrissy Nelson

I wonder if Jason felt like a jerk making the Brain dead comment you know since David Cooks brother does have brain cancer and all.... Probably not the best choice of words but I have certainly put my foot in my mouth too at times.

9. r-twins

r-twins Well-Known Member

QUOTE(seamusnicholas @ May 8 2008, 03:42 PM) [snapback]763321[/snapback]
    Ok, I just watched Ellyn. They had the clip of Jason and put it to slow motion. It looked to me like he said 'vote, vote'. The audience was divided as to if it said 'dont vote' or 'vote, vote'. She said she will ask him when he comes on the show.

It looked like "vote, vote" to me too. Who knows.... :)

QUOTE(Chrissy Nelson @ May 8 2008, 05:52 PM) [snapback]763489[/snapback]
    I wonder if Jason felt like a jerk making the Brain dead comment you know since David Cooks brother does have brain cancer and all.... Probably not the best choice of words but I have certainly put my foot in my mouth too at times.

I can't imagine anyone thought about that... But maybe that's just because it didn't cross my mind. :D Hopefully David C isn't that sensative that a general comment would offend him.

10. Mama_Kim

Mama_Kim Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Chrissy Nelson @ May 8 2008, 07:52 PM) [snapback]763489[/snapback]

Hmmm, never would have thought of that. I'll bet lots of people didn't.

QUOTE(r-twins @ May 8 2008, 10:28 PM) [snapback]763733[/snapback]
    I can't imagine anyone thought about that... But maybe that's just because it didn't cross my mind. :D Hopefully David C isn't that sensative that a general comment would offend him.
    I doubt it. His brother isn't brain dead so I don't think it would really bother him but who knows?

11. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I call myself brain dead ALL THE TIME!! Sometimes I feel that way! :blush:

12. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

QUOTE(~* dfaut *~ @ May 8 2008, 07:37 PM) [snapback]763751[/snapback]

SEE!!!! PROOF!!!! I HIT REPLY TWICE!

13. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

I will miss Jason. :cray: I hope it all comes down to David C winning! I am so BORED with Archuleta!!

14. Chrissy Nelson

QUOTE(~* dfaut *~ @ May 9 2008, 02:37 AM) [snapback]763751[/snapback]

You just offended me ;)

I have been searching to see what the theme for next week is but cannot find it. I did find something saying Jason was relieved he was voted off because he was nervous about having to learn 3 new songs.

Do they have a mentor again????

15. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Isn't it usually as someone above described? Each judge chooses for a single contestant and they do their favorite and something else?

16. HeyThere

HeyThere Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Chrissy Nelson @ May 8 2008, 09:57 AM) [snapback]762938[/snapback]
    Here it is... http://primetime.tv.yahoo.com/

Thank you for posting the link!

QUOTE(Sarah© @ May 8 2008, 06:54 PM) [snapback]763782[/snapback]
    I will miss Jason. :cray: I hope it all comes down to David C winning! I am so BORED with Archuleta!!

Me too! :cray:

17. Katheryn

Katheryn Well-Known Member

QUOTE(8isgreat @ May 8 2008, 09:14 AM) [snapback]762736[/snapback]
    Not sure if this has been posted....on Yahoo...there is a clip showing Jason lipping "Don't Vote"......did anyone see that?....I did not.

We just watched it over and over and in slo-mo and it REALLY, TRULY looks like he's saying "don't vote" not "vote, vote." If any of you still have it on your DVR's, watch it in slo-mo and you'll see. Just as I thought, he didn't want to continue on.... :pardon:

Yeah, I think with the final three they do a judges pick, their own, and maybe something from the year they were born?

18. r-twins

r-twins Well-Known Member

QUOTE(MamaKim @ May 8 2008, 08:35 PM) [snapback]763743[/snapback]
    Hmmm, never would have thought of that. I'll bet lots of people didn't.

I doubt it. His brother isn't brain dead so I don't think it would really bother him but who knows?

I didn't know much about his condition, but that's exactly what I was thinking...

19. Chrissy Nelson

20. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

21. Chrissy Nelson

I know he has made David A cry in the past too so I think he is putting lots of pressure on the little dude. Does anyone else think his dad looks like Danny Bonadouche???

22. seamusnicholas

QUOTE(Chrissy Nelson @ May 10 2008, 09:42 PM) [snapback]766602[/snapback]
    I know he has made David A cry in the past too so I think he is putting lots of pressure on the little dude. Does anyone else think his dad looks like Danny Bonadouche???

Yes he totally looks like him! And speaking of looking like people, does anyone think Jason looks like John Travolta?? Dh has said this throughout the competition so I though I would ask that here to see if anyone else could see a resemblance.

23. Chrissy Nelson

yeah I posted that about Jason a few pages back. It bothers the crap out of me. He looks like John Travolta with dreads :)

24. seamusnicholas

QUOTE(Chrissy Nelson @ May 10 2008, 11:09 PM) [snapback]766741[/snapback]
    yeah I posted that about Jason a few pages back. It bothers the crap out of me. He looks like John Travolta with dreads :)

That is funny Chrissy. I missed that you said that!

25. Mama_Kim

QUOTE(seamusnicholas @ May 11 2008, 12:00 AM) [snapback]766731[/snapback]
    And speaking of looking like people, does anyone think Jason looks like John Travolta??

No, but DH has consistently compared him to JarJar Binks! :rotflmbo:

26. 8isgreat

8isgreat Well-Known Member

QUOTE(MamaKim @ May 11 2008, 06:05 AM) [snapback]766886[/snapback]

:rotflmbo: :rotflmbo: That is way too funny!!!!

27. twinreverb

twinreverb Well-Known Member

28. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

QUOTE(Chrissy Nelson @ May 10 2008, 07:42 PM) [snapback]766602[/snapback]

I'll have to pay closer attention to him. I am so biased against him when I see his mug on screen that I haven't studied him. I just scowl at him.
    QUOTE(MamaKim @ May 11 2008, 05:05 AM) [snapback]766886[/snapback]

:laughing: :rotflmbo: OH my GOSH! That's freakin' hysterical!!!

QUOTE(twinreverb @ May 11 2008, 05:25 AM) [snapback]766899[/snapback]
    that is funny
    jar jar and jason

or

travolta

:rotflmbo: the proof is in the puddin'!!! I actually think his face is more handsome than current Travolta! LOL!!!!

29. Chrissy Nelson

wow he does look like Jar Jar too.

30. Mama_Kim

I'll be sure to tell Lou you all agree with his Jason/JarJar comparison. In light of Lou's dad's current situation :( , it will give him a laugh!! ;)

31. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

Definetly looks like Jar jar!!! I am sad that Jason got voted off though because i quite liked him. But i think in the last few weeks he just didnt seem ilke he could be bothered any more.

32. Chrissy Nelson

I had to giggle on Perezhilton there is a side by side of David A and Eddie Munster that made me laugh my behind off.

33. Mama_Kim

I can sort of see that! But he's such a sweet kid I have trouble picking on him! :lol: He is so much like Sean's friend, Zach.

34. lespaul75

lespaul75 Member

I will admit I wasn't the biggest fan of Jason's singing, but he sure made me laugh a lot last week. Simon - "What were you thinking" Jason - "I was thinking Bob Marley!" hehe

35. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

QUOTE(MamaKim @ May 12 2008, 07:21 PM) [snapback]769840[/snapback]
    I can sort of see that! But he's such a sweet kid I have trouble picking on him! :lol: He is so much like Sean's friend, Zach.

Kim, too bad we don't know him too huh? You have to put up with us harassing him! :lol: Really, it's nothing against Zach!! :D