Another Preschoolians question

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Snittens, Nov 23, 2006.

1. Snittens

Snittens Well-Known Member

Bea outgrew her first pair of Preschoolians pretty quickly. I think her feet had a growth spurt, they fit fine when I got them, about a month ago. Anyway, I used the measuring thing and she needs a 22 now, was in a 20.

Questions:
    Are they *really* worth the money? DH is a little annoyed that I want to spend another $30-40 on shoes.

If I do get another pair, should I get the "I'm Walking Barefoot" or "Running Jumping"? Bea does run, has been walking pretty good for about 4 months, walks outside.

The good thing I guess is that Ainsley has small feet and has not outgrown her size 19 shoes, so I'll give her Bea's old shoes next.

2. Snittens

Bea outgrew her first pair of Preschoolians pretty quickly. I think her feet had a growth spurt, they fit fine when I got them, about a month ago. Anyway, I used the measuring thing and she needs a 22 now, was in a 20.

Questions:
    Are they *really* worth the money? DH is a little annoyed that I want to spend another $30-40 on shoes.

If I do get another pair, should I get the "I'm Walking Barefoot" or "Running Jumping"? Bea does run, has been walking pretty good for about 4 months, walks outside.

The good thing I guess is that Ainsley has small feet and has not outgrown her size 19 shoes, so I'll give her Bea's old shoes next.

3. Snittens

[​IMG] Any opinions?

4. Jooles73

Jooles73 Well-Known Member

we have never spent that type of money on their shoes, they outgrow them way too fast to waste that much on them, we were buying new shoes for them every three to six monthes when they grew so fast. now at least it is every six months. we almost always buy their shoes either at payless, or if we can find them matching then at target or walmart. BUT usually we get them at payless.

5. LmSjt915

LmSjt915 Well-Known Member

6. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

That's the good thing about the babies being in different sizes, you can hand down the shoes. [​IMG] I always hand down Ainsley's shoes to Sierra so we get the twins discount (40% off) but I actually only need one pair in each size at a time. IMO, you should get more Preschoolians for the twins. Foot development is so important during those first few years. You can go ahead and buy the size 22 and 23 at this time and you'll be set for a while. You can really see the difference in walking when you put the kids in Preschoolians (or other very flexible shoes) versus the more clunky ones they sell at regular stores. The running/jumping shoe has a little thicker sole and more texture on the bottom than the walking shoe so just get whichever one you feel she needs.

7. Mooker

Mooker Well-Known Member

I just ordered Preschoolian boots today! I have emailed them twice in the past two days and they are very quick with responses so maybe you can ask them? Did you use in the house - I bought the boots. I thought I would wait on getting shoes since it is winter and we really aren't too many different places outside of hone where they would be walking around!

8. Snittens

quote:
    Originally posted by LmSjt915:
    If you ebay there is a dealer that sells preschoolians for a fraction of the price. I have bought from them before and the shipping is super fast. I'm sure they would combine shipping too. Here is the link: http://stores.ebay.com/preschoolians-baref...sQ3amesstQQtZkm

I just saw that yesterday. I wonder if the shoes are returned or overstocks or something. It looks like it's actually the Preschoolians company. I'm keeping an eye out for something I like in a 22 to come up. Then next time they both need shoes, I'll get them from Preschoolians so I can get the twins discount.