Another recall that makes you go "huh"?

Discussion in 'General' started by ECUBitzy, Aug 30, 2012.

1. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

2. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I.just.don't.get.it!!!

Apparently they have also recalled common sense...

4 people like this.
  3. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Why don't they just go ahead and send home a carton of bubble wrap for our kids straight from the hospital. And tell parents the only safe place to put their kid is in the middle of an empty room, on the floor. Because apparently parents are not smart enough to figure out what's safe, and what isn't anymore! Ugh!

4. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Not in my house! The boys have decided that they should be able to rotate the baby's head! :faint: I need to bubblewrap the kids from eachother.

5. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

You can't give them bubble wrap!! They will suffocate their children and then bubble wrap will have to be recalled!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  6. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Oh I remember those days, Kaelyn was 2.5 when I had the twins, I was terrified to leave her alone in the living room with them in case she decided to "help" them do something!! :lol:

7. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

I've been looking at new swings for the boys and I decided the higher is better. They're less likely to have their eyes poked out or being forced to take a paci or bottle from the 2.5y twin girls.

8. Dielle

Dielle Well-Known Member

Yeah, some of these recalls are so dumb!
    When Adam was 2 days old and just home from the hospital, he started to cry while I was in the bathroom or kitchen. Trey decided to help by putting Captain Crunch cereal in his mouth. Soooo helpful!

9. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

This is so good/(bad?!) to hear. Yesterday they tried to put the plastic the diapers come in on her head. Today it was manipulating her head/neck in whatever position they think she should be in. The odd thing is, she NEVER cries about this stuff. I've decided they really can't be anywhere near her when she's on the floor or I'm not in the room. Sigh.