Another Wedding in the family *updated post #21 *

Discussion in 'General' started by Twinrific, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Twinrific

Twinrific Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My brother is getting married this weekend! We'll be in "Franshoek" (beautiful beach near the Cape) for the long weekend and I'm so excited. My SIL is really a great person and fits right into the family.

It's funny how 2 of us 4 siblings ended up getting married so close together - and that the youngest and oldest 2! (9 year difference in age but we ended up getting married 5 months apart. Useless statistic of the day but I found it interesting.)

Gerda is going to hate me for this but let the guesses start: How long until the final sibling falls? :lol:

(and no I'm not in a hurry for her and CP to get married. I'm just thinking all these other siblings of mine can take some of the "grandchildren" heat we've been getting, lol. Now I know how poor Frien felt the past few years!)

2. Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins Well-Known Member

Congratulations to your brother :) Thats great!

3. TwinRichard

TwinRichard Well-Known Member

My guess is 20 years (what? :p)

Your parents haven't met the octuplets yet?

4. TwinPeshi

TwinPeshi Well-Known Member

You haven't warned him about what happens after this marriage thing? :p

Never! People with industrial engineering degrees don't get married :p

5. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Richard and Adrain :slap: be nice ;)

Have a great weekend guys, congratulations to your brother and almost sil. :)

6. Brizzy_Twins

I was gonna say the same thing codie! :)

7. Brizzy_Twins

I was gonna say the same thing codie! :)

8. Brizzy_Twins

**Sorry for the double post by accident..

9. TwinPeshi

We are always nice :p Brenda posts wedding threads on purpose!

Everybody always says it was an accident but do we believe them? ;)

10. Code

Code Well-Known Member

:rotflmbo: :rotflmbo: oh you are serious? ;)

Brenda is allowed to, if you sir dont like it dont read it :p Post your own thread called Adrians friends :p

NO :p

11. TwinPeshi

I'm always serious :p

Brenda does it to stir up trouble because she knows weddings are evil :p

12. TwinRichard

We are being nice by replying :p Besides, Brenda asked us for when we thought Gerda would get married :p

13. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Nope you are evil :p

14. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member TS Moderator

When Adrian and Richard fall, its going to be hard.

I keep expecting when I see a status update from Gerda that its going to be about being engaged. She once told me the word for engaged and I have it written down for reference (verloof) My guess is CP is waiting for everyone else's weddings to be over so they can have their own time. I'm going to bet sometime May-August.

15. TwinG

TwinG Well-Known Member

I can't wait for the weekend :) It's going to be great and I'm so excited and happy for my brother and new SIL (she's great!) after the wedding CP and I am also staying in Cape Town for the week, going hiking, climbing and kloofing, so just all in all a good time to look forward to

Sorry Adrian and Richard, we might be engineers but the wedding isn't that far away, we are talking about getting engaged this year ;) (I want it to be a surprise so don't know exactly when). Kendra I think your prediction might be accurate, we'll see, but I'll make sure to let you know when we get engaged

16. TwinRichard

Is he still working in Cape Town?

I'm now convinced marriage is really a cult disguised as tradition :p

17. TwinPeshi

It won't happen Kendra :p

The University of Pretoria has obviously neglected its duties in debrainwashing you from the wedding cult :p

18. Brizzy_Twins

You should believe me, my computer stuffed up. Stopped loading, but then i went back and there were 2 posts there. you should trust me by now :p

19. Twinrific

LOL Kendra boy are they going to fall really really hard, the ones that object the most usually do...

I also think he's going to ask her soon.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

20. TwinRichard

So how much did you object? :p

21. Twinrific

And here we are barely a month later and Gerda is planning her wedding... Kendra and I am good! ;)

I wanted to post a few of my brother and SIL's beautiful wedding pics as an update. It was a great day (both weather-wise and celebration-wise) and I loved seeing my brother and SIL so happy.

Here's the links to the gallery here on TS:

http://www.twinstuff...4_405_25261.jpg
    http://www.twinstuff...04_405_9403.jpg
    http://www.twinstuff...4_405_95593.jpg
    http://www.twinstuff.com/forum/uploads/1268666338/gallery_1904_405_122556.jpg
    http://www.twinstuff.com/forum/uploads/1268666338/gallery_1904_405_105501.jpg
    http://www.twinstuff.com/forum/uploads/1268666338/gallery_1904_405_80384.jpg

22. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Beautiful :) amazing job the photographer did! :)

23. Twinrific

Thank you Codie, I think so too! They also married in a beautiful part of SA so there are some awesome nature photos.

24. starmaker

starmaker Well-Known Member

Great photo's Brenda, they look so happy together :)

25. Twinrific

Thank you Joyce :)

26. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

Greetings! If you don't know where to find your soul mate, then this source is for you! I know that many of my friends found partners there and were very happy about it. By the way, there are very convenient chats and a cool design. I think that everyone is more pleased to be on a modern site!