Any idea about this swimming pool builders?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jacqui M. Schneider, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Jacqui M. Schneider

Jacqui M. Schneider New Member

Hey all,
    I'm the mother of twin daughters. They are so cute and I love them so much. Other than them I have an elder son. He is eighteen years old and my twins are 12 years old.
    Last day my twins say about the swimming classes which started recently in their school. They suggested me about constructing a pool in our yard.
    At first, I'm not interested in this as the pool needs to be maintained well.
    I shared this with one of my friends and she says that it would be very helpful for my daughters.
    I'm looking for pool builders and got many lists. I found these swimming pool builders would be affordable. Anyone here has any idea regarding them?
    Please do reply.

2. JessyN

JessyN Well-Known Member

Very cool idea! Swimming pool at home is my dream. What is your result? Maybe you can share some photos?

3. SabrinaKeep1

SabrinaKeep1 Well-Known Member

I agree with you. We also decided to make a swimming pool in our yard and it is really great decision! Kids like it so much. I also like to swim and relax on weekends. I also want to say that you must remember that you need to take care of the pool and often clean it. If you have money to invest in this I think the best decision will be to buy some modern robotic pool cleaner. It will do almost all work, very comfortable decision! If you interested, take a look on this review from Luke Reed (BS Civil Engineering), it is exactly about robotic pool cleaners. Good luck!

4. Magnoliya

Magnoliya Member

Swimming pool in the house is very useful. While swimming involved all muscle groups, your children, and you can strengthen your bones. Of course, the pool needs care, but it is worth it. I have a pool at home, I swim from 10 years. I am glad you asked for help on the forum when looking for builders. You need to choose the right company to do it. I own a small business and I too often ask for advice on the forums. Once a forum user recommended them to me https://petesuen.com/, and they saved me a lot of money. If not for the advice on the forum, I would have continued to spend a lot of money.