any new kids movies out on dvd?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by naomi02, Oct 3, 2008.

1. naomi02

naomi02 Well-Known Member

Hunting season starts tomorrow & we've been in town a lot this week, plus it's cold & raining...........so I thought the kids & I would hunker down in the house tomorrow & maybe watch a movie. Are there any new ones out I could rent?

2. Tracy-mom to twin boys

Tracy-mom to twin boys Well-Known Member

Hi!

You could rent some Halloween classics- like Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin. I know that Ariel's New Beginning (the story of how the Little Mermaid started) is now out on DVD. We just got Spooklie the Square Pumpkin- the DVD came with the stuffed square pumpkin and it is a very cute story. Rainy weekends are a great time to just snuggle in and watch movies and do crafts or bake- that is what we like to do. Have a good weekend whatever you choose to do :D

Tracy
    Mom to Griffin & Alex :itwins_boys:
    03/14/02 34wks

3. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My girls like watching the leapfrog DVDs.

4. MrsBQ02

MrsBQ02 Well-Known Member

I just got the new Little Mermaid DVD (for ME! :D) I'm hoping it's a good one! For the kids though, I don't know about yours, but anything Sesame Street is a hit. If your kids are as big of fans as mine are, you're looking for a full length movie- and you like that sort of nostalgia, then maybe Follow That Bird or Big Bird goes to ______ might be fun!

5. Massato

Massato Member

I really like the fact that these days we all can just use streaming services to watch movies

6. BillShiphr

BillShiphr Well-Known Member

Hi! Maybe it is easier to find something on the internet? It is very easy now to buy a Smart TV or a nice computer or the best soundbar on HelpToChoose. This great service helps to compare such house equipment and to choose the best variant, check it!