anyone else feeling like one of the twins is sitting down there?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by keren7, May 12, 2008.

1. keren7

keren7 Member

I am feeling really weird, like one of the twins is going to just come out any second :unsure: .
    I know she is sitting very low, in fact so low that when I feel her moving, I can feel it down "there".

Is that normal?

Keren.

2. 2B2G

2B2G Well-Known Member

Is the baby feet down? I had a twin with her feet in my pelvis for weeks. It is a very strange sensation to be kicked in the bladder or pelvis from the inside.

3. brittany83

brittany83 Member

I feel the same way. I feel like I'm kinda swollen but I'm not. Lots of pressure.

4. keren7

keren7 Member

That's exactly how I feel!

5. chrystalvaughn

chrystalvaughn Well-Known Member

I also feel like a baby is sitting down there and have to pee alot.

6. DoublyThrilled

DoublyThrilled Well-Known Member

I feel the same way too. One of my babies is breech, so I guess he is kicking me down there...It's a wierd feeling!!!

7. mytwins2

mytwins2 Well-Known Member

My baby girl is way down there - or at least her body parts are! I tell DH it feels like she's trying to crawl out. Really weird sensation. Makes me cross my legs tightly and I push my uterus up a bit to get her away from my crotch. It's so much more noticeable for me because i'm funneled internally so she really gets close to my vagina it seems. :eek:

8. Twins08

Twins08 Well-Known Member

I was going to post this exact subject today. I'm ready to call my doc and ask as well. It really concerns me that I get so much pressure that it feels like they're just going to "pop" out.

9. Brown Eyed Gurl

Brown Eyed Gurl Well-Known Member

I feel the same way like they are way to low....LOL

10. Terrebeth1

Terrebeth1 Well-Known Member

Uh, yeah. I kwym. My daughter has been really low the whole time. She is constantly putting an arm or leg down there. Talk about pain! Ouch! It also makes me go to the bathroom all the time. I wish she would come up a little. The funny part is that my son is so high up that I can't breathe. I hope they like eachother better when they come out!

11. mylife

mylife Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Terrebeth1 @ May 13 2008, 12:28 PM) [snapback]770999[/snapback]
    Uh, yeah. I kwym. My daughter has been really low the whole time. She is constantly putting an arm or leg down there. Talk about pain! Ouch! It also makes me go to the bathroom all the time. I wish she would come up a little. The funny part is that my son is so high up that I can't breathe. I hope they like eachother better when they come out!

That is me, too!! These babies....we're getting it from both ends...so to speak :p

12. keren7

keren7 Member

It's worst when I go to the bathroom, I am always scared that she's just going to fall out if I push too hard...

13. Brooklyne

Brooklyne Well-Known Member

deleted - duplicate post
    Brooklyne xxx

14. Brooklyne

Brooklyne Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Brooklyne @ May 13 2008, 10:59 PM) [snapback]772089[/snapback]
    My Baby A has been lodged in my pelvis head down this whole pregnancy. I feel her moving so low and by low I mean about an inch away from (sorry TMI and I don't know how else to explain) from my lip region and I feel her in the crease of my groin opposite that same region. That's probably why my cervix is so short. I worry that she's stuck, but I'm assured that all is well. I've felt a ton of pressure this whole pregnancy and need to pee after I finish a pee - it's constant when I stand up and not so bad when I lay down. I also feel her kicking my bum. Very weird sensation! Not a kick goes by where I don't think - she's coming out. I am also very worried every time I go to the bathroom. I always think I'm going to go in labour.

Brooklyne xxx

15. Marieber

Marieber Well-Known Member

My Baby A was breech. I felt like she was trying to crawl down my thigh!

16. 2B2G

2B2G Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Terrebeth1 @ May 13 2008, 10:28 AM) [snapback]770999[/snapback]
    I wish she would come up a little. The funny part is that my son is so high up that I can't breathe.

This is me too! The best of both worlds huh? Baby A was feet in my pelvis for 8 weeks. I'd have to keep my bladder empty because I was always worried too strong a kick would make me wet myself! Lots of nerve endings down there! She turned head down a few days ago and the painful kicks are gone but the pressure is enormous! I just have to stay off my feet.

17. Terrebeth1

Terrebeth1 Well-Known Member

:D At least I know I am not alone! It really is amazing!