anyone have the Jeep SBS?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by nycmomma, Apr 30, 2010.

1. nycmomma

nycmomma Well-Known Member

I want a cheap or used umbrella stroller to get my kids to the car and back from our apartment (a half block away) and for travel. We have a baby jogger city mini for everyday, but I want something smaller for the car/travel. I've been scouring cragislist for a used mclaren, but no luck. BRU has the Jeep SBS for just $80. Does anyone have this stroller? Like it, hate it? TIA!

2. Hillybean

Hillybean Well-Known Member

We have it - Love it! We have traveled with it and used it for every day errands. Well worth it to pick one up.

3. angs241

angs241 Well-Known Member

We have one. I like it for what you are planning to use it for. It's good for quick trips in and out. The sun shades are worthless, and there is no storage, but you can easily carry a backpack, or hook your bag around it. Mine like to lean forward in it and grab the wheels, which is annoying, but manageable.

4. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

That's what I bought for my girls for quick trips to the mall, etc. It held up well and I really liked it. The only downside is that it has no basket underneath, but for us that was no biggie because I only needed it for quick in and outs.