Anyone interested in getting a tattoo of a grilled cheese sandwich?

Discussion in 'General' started by twinstuff-old, Dec 20, 2009.

1. twinstuff-old

twinstuff-old Well-Known Member

Especially those of you in the Lakewood, Ohio area. If you want to undergo the needle, you can get 25% off your dinner menu tab at the Melt Bar and Grill in the Cleveland area (you can use it if you go to the Twins Days Festival in Twinsburg, I guess).

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/6775165.html

I like the first comment by a reader in the above link - "if you get a tattoo of a grilled cheese sandwich, just so u can get a 25% discount at your local diner....you might be a redneck "

2. twin_trip_mommy

twin_trip_mommy Well-Known Member

3. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

As awesome as that sounds I think I am going to have to pass! :lol:

It would take a lot more than a 25% discount ANYWHERE (let alone a local Diner) to get me to Tattoo a picture of a Grilled Cheese on myself!!

4. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

:laughing:

5. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member TS Moderator

At least its 25% off something. Some people get weird tattoos just because:

http://ugliesttattoos.com/tag/food/ (warning - some nudity and the odd tattooed sexual imagery)

6. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I love grilled cheese but I think I'd have to pass on a tattoo of it. 25% off is not enough!

7. momofangels

momofangels Well-Known Member

Must be some sandwich!!

8. twin_trip_mommy

twin_trip_mommy Well-Known Member

oh goodness Kendra. I looked and it was like watching a car accident. A new restaurant opened here and now one of those tattoos has ruined it for me. Well the extra photoshop job did at least :bad:

9. Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins Well-Known Member

If you did that just to get 25% there has to be something wrong with you or ur a bit :crazy: Pathetic really lol

10. Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins Well-Known Member

:laughing: Totally agree.

11. twinstuff-old

twinstuff-old Well-Known Member

I wonder if that Velveeta tattoo in Kendra's lnk qualifies? (that would kind of suck if you got a velveeta tattoo just for the discount and are told that Velveeta wouldn't qualify as a true grilled cheese tattoo.) I think my favorite of the photos is Jesus on a Pez. Who comes up with these ideas?

12. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:rofl: at that link Kendra! Now I can't stop looking at those ugly tats. I think my favorite is the I love Bacon. :rofl:

13. traceyru

traceyru Well-Known Member

well i know 1 woman who would get that discount. She was on Miami Ink a while back & got a tatt of jesus on her grilled cheese sandwich.. so on her chest she got the grilled cheese jesus tatt.. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

14. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I would say no because Velveeta isn't real cheese! And 25% off of a grilled cheese? What's the savings, like $.18?

15. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

I am glad my girls are too young to get a tattoo - if they could get one it would probably be of a grilled cheese sandwich - they love them so! I would not even have to think about the grilled cheese tattoo - but if they offered a cappuccino discount with a cappuccino tattoo that may be a different story

just joking :laughing:

16. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

Well, at least you get something for it, someone in my hometown got a tatoo of a Smucker's uncrustable, just because they work at the factory :slap:. In case you don't know what that is, it is a crustless peanut butter sandwich.

17. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:rofl: You should submit a picture to that website Kendra linked.