Are there any open source parental control app for Android?

Discussion in 'General' started by JessyN, Aug 21, 2019.

1. JessyN

JessyN Well-Known Member

Are there any open source parental control app for Android?

2. SabrinaKeep1

SabrinaKeep1 Well-Known Member

I agree that parent have to monitor kid's activity on the net. I use some mobile tracker solutions from https://www.hoverwatch.com for this purpose as they offer pretty good capabilities for me which work great. What are your thoughts on it?

3. Magnoliya

Magnoliya Member

Yeas, just google it. I have installed it but it was a while ago. Anw Google has helped me. My 10 years old son has found an app and was downloading videos using apkdojo.com during the day and watching them the whole night. I was amazed and shocked at the same time. It is good that he found a way to achieve his goal. On the other hand, I am scared that he is so phone-dependent. This is why I have installed parent control and I'm monitoring all his virtual activity. In general, if I could, I would take away his phone. Unfortunately, this is already impossible. Kids cannot deal with life without a smartphone.

4. Kate Sparksyngton

Kate Sparksyngton New Member

Good evening! How are you? You brought up a really important topic for us parents. At some point this became a problem for me. But I haven't found a solution. I advised a lot on how to do this so that it does not fail on the android firmware. Somebody knows? Thank you in advance)

5. LoslyWersy

LoslyWersy New Member

Hey! Yes, I can help you with the software product! To do this, use this https://androidbughunter.com/ site. Everything is very simple. You will be able to update the software, clean it of errors and problems, make it more recent. In addition, you can choose the interface you like, check it for errors and problems. I think you really need this app. Goodbye!

6. ferahunt

ferahunt New Member

So far, I have not been able to find a single application that would fit all the tasks I need. I hope someone can recommend more services.

7. Jelyamorw

Jelyamorw New Member

It is very strange that none of the proposed applications are suitable for you. Although I can really understand you. Each application has its advantages and disadvantages, it is simply impossible to find the perfect application. Personally, I don't use this kind of applications often, because I trust my children. But I can recommend you a similar application https://www.familyorbit.com . With this application, you can not only monitor where your child is in real time, but also read messages and monitor activities. I hope this number of functions will be enough for you!