ask the quads.

Discussion in 'General' started by annikaRAWR, Sep 3, 2007.

1. annikaRAWR

annikaRAWR Well-Known Member

So..is anyone gonna look?

2. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

How many computers do you have in your house? I notice you and your sister replied a minute apart. Why dont you just talk to each other since you are in the same house. Weird that you talk through these posts. This is old! Dont even know why I just took the time to respond.

3. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

QUOTE(annikaRAWR @ Sep 11 2007, 03:59 PM) [snapback]403239[/snapback]
    So..is anyone gonna look?

Lots of people have looked. I guess it's just not very interesting to read about you guys talking to each other. You could keep bumping this thread up indefinitely, but I'm not sure how many more replies you'll get. :pardon:

4. Pammyif

Pammyif New Member

QUOTE(ainslyRAWR @ Sep 10 2007, 11:51 PM) [snapback]402196[/snapback]
    omg family photos? gee your going WAY too far now. your even lucky you got pics of us even though we hate having our pics on the net. seriously

Honestly, you come here & make a thread called "Ask the quads", obviously you want people to take an interest so why get all antsy when they do? Quads aren't something that people come across every day, asking to see a few photos isn't really a huge invasion of privacy, no one is asking for your full name or address, geez...

5. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member TS Moderator

When were those pictures taken? It looks like the one of you with your friends was taken at a concert.

You all certainly have a mix of colouring. If I may ask, whats your ethnic background?

I think this thread has probably run its way now which is why it keeps getting to the second page. :pardon: How about you guys participate in other threads. I find you learn so much more about people in just general posting.

6. annikaRAWR

QUOTE(seamusnicholas @ Sep 12 2007, 08:13 AM) [snapback]403251[/snapback]
    How many computers do you have in your house? I notice you and your sister replied a minute apart. Why dont you just talk to each other since you are in the same house. Weird that you talk through these posts. This is old! Dont even know why I just took the time to respond.

We all have our own computer, I don't know why we all respond to each other....:(

QUOTE(Pammyif @ Sep 12 2007, 08:25 AM) [snapback]403261[/snapback]
    Honestly, you come here & make a thread called "Ask the quads", obviously you want people to take an interest so why get all antsy when they do? Quads aren't something that people come across every day, asking to see a few photos isn't really a huge invasion of privacy, no one is asking for your full name or address, geez...

I know, she's sorry for saying that she prolly didn't mean for it to be so rude.

QUOTE(Kendra @ Sep 12 2007, 08:33 AM) [snapback]403268[/snapback]
    When were those pictures taken? It looks like the one of you with your friends was taken at a concert.

You all certainly have a mix of colouring. If I may ask, whats your ethnic background?

I think this thread has probably run its way now which is why it keeps getting to the second page. :pardon: How about you guys participate in other threads. I find you learn so much more about people in just general posting.

Yeah we were at a concert! The avmas.

7. My_2_Peanuts

My_2_Peanuts Well-Known Member

How about a pic of at least one of you holding a sign with the date on it? Then everyone can see that you are the same person in the quad pic, and maybe people will belive you more then.

8. annikaRAWR

Hehe ok, we will do that when we get home.

9. TwinsItIs

TwinsItIs Well-Known Member

I assume your computers are not at home?

10. annikaRAWR

they sure are at home...
    but Annika is awesome, and she has a hiptop (mobile phone) that lets her on the internet where ever she is!
    Azaria also has a cool phone.
    ains and aud have phones, but they arnt cool phone.

11. TwinsItIs

QUOTE(annikaRAWR @ Sep 12 2007, 07:04 AM) [snapback]403869[/snapback]
    they sure are at home...
    but Annika is awesome, and she has a hiptop (mobile phone) that lets her on the internet where ever she is!

Uh, you talk in third person?

12. 4jsinPA

4jsinPA Well-Known Member TS Moderator

QUOTE(annikaRAWR @ Sep 12 2007, 07:04 AM)
    they sure are at home...

Yeah thats what I was thinking...

13. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

QUOTE(annikaRAWR @ Sep 12 2007, 03:04 AM) [snapback]403869[/snapback]
    they sure are at home...

yes, why are you writing in third person :huh:

14. TwinsItIs

QUOTE(TwinLove @ Sep 12 2007, 02:04 PM) [snapback]404128[/snapback]
    yes, why are you writing in third person :huh:

She forgot what name she signed in under. :eek:

15. Marieber

Marieber Well-Known Member

I'm really tempted to close this thread since it is serving no purpose except speculation of the authenticity of these quadruplets. Everyone needs to remember that it is against TS policy to "call out" posters they suspect of being fraudulent. Please stop with this form of inquiry. If there is no other interest in this thread except this determination, and these requests and posted suspicions stop, then the topic will drop, for otherwise there appears to be no interest in discussing the topic with these young ladies.

16. annikaRAWR

QUOTE(TwinsItIs @ Sep 12 2007, 10:39 PM) [snapback]403977[/snapback]

yeah...i did. so what.

QUOTE(TwinsItIs @ Sep 13 2007, 12:20 AM) [snapback]404168[/snapback]
    She forgot what name she signed in under. :eek:

BAHA uhh- no, i just said it like that so you would know who i was talking about. GAH you guys are picking out ANY little thing to put against us
    its annoying, quit it.

annikaRAWR
    there.
    HAPPY?

17. AudrieRAWR

AudrieRAWR Active Member

18. twinstuff-old

twinstuff-old Well-Known Member

For those who missed the picture (which was edited to a text link for one of the quad users names- I guess someone should have just asked for a link to a picture as we don't allow embedded images here at Twinstuff), it was a teenage girl holding a sign that said September 13, 2007.

I'm not really sure what the purpose is of this thread so I'm going to close it at this point. Please don't re-open an 'Ask the Quads' post in Parent's Club. Thanks