August Activity Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by kingeomer, Aug 1, 2013.

1. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

We're still walking; although this weekend it was a family walk after dinner.

I think I'm pretty well today, so after I drop off the boys and tuck A in, I may do a short Hasfit workout. I am not ready yet for the intensity of Jillian yet. :faint:

1 person likes this.
  2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Today is a walk with the kids, has fit week 3 day 6 for both the 30 day challenge and abs. I might also do a you tube video workout but I have to see how time shakes out for me.

3. kingeomer

Yesterday-has fit day off, walk with the kids and zumba class
    Today, has fit week 4 day 1 of the 30 day challenge and abs, I don't know about a walk with the kids, it looks like it's raining out there
    Tomorrow, has fit week 4 day 2 of both challenges, hopefully a walk, and zumba class

4. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

yesterday: I took both dogs for a 30 minute walk in the morning. In the afternoon did hasfit 10 minute leg workout and cardio insanity workout

1 person likes this.
  5. kingeomer

How is your shoulder Lisa?
    Saturday-has fit 30 day challenge week 4 day 3 and also abs. Walk with the family.
    Today-has fit day off and zumba class

6. ljcrochet

Better but not perfect, thanks for asking

Finally finished hasfit's 90 day warrier workout. Only started it end of April beginning of may

1 person likes this.
  7. kingeomer

Lisa- :woo: for finishing the has fit 90 day workout! Have you noticed any differences afterwards?

Today is a walk with the kids, has fit week 4 day 5 of both 30 day challenge and 30 day abs.

1 person likes this.
  8. cheezewhiz24

Lisa,

You finished it! Who cares how long it takes- your did it and that's all that matters.

Yesterday dh and I walked after the kids went to bed.

This morning I got up and did a Jillian video. It remains o be seen if I'll be able to move tomorrow.

1 person likes this.
  9. ljcrochet

From the beginning to April till this morning I lost 23.5 inch total in the 5 spots I measured. I think I only lost 10 pounds but I'm okay with that. My stomach looks flat in most outfits instead of the bulge I used to have. I should see if I can find the picture I took in April and take a similar one today to see the differences.

Nancy how is the ab workout with the 30 day challenge? i think that might be what DH and I do next. DH is almost down another suit size. He has 3 different sets of suits sizes. the biggest one was getting tight on him when we started, now the middle size is starting to get too big.

1 person likes this.
  10. kingeomer

I think ab workout is good with the 30 day challenge. There are some days where you are doing an ab with the 30 day challenge in addition to what you have to do for the ab challenge. I do notice, as I am on week 4 now, that I am getting better with the abs, my range of motion is better. I will probably repeat the 30 day ab challenge for a few months because my abs need a lot of work!

Also, Lisa, congratulations on 10 lbs down and 23.5 inches gone. Congrats to your DH for being down almost another suit size!

I would like to get my DH on the hasfit train but he's been having a lot of back problems, which he has had for years and the pain management plan his doctor has him on is not working. So he will see the doctor on 9/9. He is afraid to do weights because he is afraid to hurt his back more.

Today, is day off from the gym and has fit for me. The kids and I will take our daily walk.

11. cheezewhiz24

Nancy, how long are the 30 min ab videos? I think that might be a good move for me, too. I clearly need ab work- see below.

Ow, ow, ow. That's the sound in my head anytime I move. Damn you, Jillian! Everytime I do one of her workouts I am sore for days. I guess that means it moved something in a positive way, right?

Today I am volunteering at the boys' preschool... ok, maybe spying :pardon: so it'll be a late night walk in the neighborhood.

1 person likes this.
  12. kingeomer

Michelle, the ab videos go anywhere from 3 to 8 minutes. Some days they have you do two of them--like yesterday's scheduled ab video was a 5 minute one and an 8 minute one. I won't say they are easy but they do fly by. Jillian is one I used to curse out, when she was on demand, which is she is not for me anymore. As much as she killed me, I did like her workouts.
    I hope the volunteering went well :)

Yesterday, I did has fit week 4 day 7 in both the 30 day challenge and abs and a you tube workout.
    Today will be has fit week 5 day 1 in both workouts and probably a zumba or dance you tube workout.

13. cheezewhiz24

Maybe I'll try those next then.

When I got to the preschool, there was no assistant. So I stayed and sent a pretty strong worded email and now they magically have someone in the room everyday.

I won the Game On! Game with DH! I've lost about 13 pounds and hope to maintain for a couple of months which will take work on my part. I'm planning on keeping going exercising, aiming to eat 2 veggies with lunch and not stress /anxiety eating.

2 people like this.
  14. kingeomer

:woo: Congratulations! :banana:

15. ljcrochet

Great job winning the game on challenge.

Tonight I did a mma hasfit workout.

1 person likes this.
  16. kingeomer

Today is week 5 day 2 of both has fit challenges and zumba class.

1 person likes this.
  17. ljcrochet

Started hasfit s abs and 30 day challenges today.