August Daily Activity Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by kingeomer, Aug 1, 2011.

1. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I can't believe it's August already :faint:

Here is our thread to celebrate the fun work outs/activity/ things we do this month. Good luck ladies!

3 people like this.
  2. Gigantor

Gigantor Well-Known Member

I did 20 minute body sculpting this morning and 10 min. ab crunches. I may go for a short bike ride tonight....
    Good luck to all of you ladies!

1 person likes this.
  3. luvrkids

luvrkids Well-Known Member

Ugh okay so I get up this morning to go to a butts and guts class and again it was cancelled:( only had a few hrs of sleep last night, I really had to make myself go in the first place sooo I decided to stay and did.......
    35 mins elliptical using weight loss program
    50 crunches
    30 each side of side crunches
    30 lower ab machice(really hard for me)
    5 sets of 20 inner thighs
    5 sets of 20 outer thights
    Also tried the hoola hoop with weights on it....I did it but it was tough it hurt my tummy and not in the good way!

I went to JC to weigh in and only lost 2 lbs :woah: *VERY DISAPPOINTED* I worked out really hard last week :fool:
    I was hoping more like 4 lbs :cry: But good news lost a total of 17 lbs in 9 weeks :ibiggrin:

GOOD LUCK THIS MONTH LADIES!!!!

1 person likes this.
  4. happychck

happychck Well-Known Member

that sounds awesome to me! and, wtg on the exercising IN SPITE of classes cancelled!

i rode my bike to the beach (5 miles) and back today. feeling sore in several places after yesterday's boot camp!

~~jl

1 person likes this.
  5. KStorey

KStorey Well-Known Member

I hope you don't mind if I join you guys. I am finally able to get going with my exercise and REALLY need to challenge myself. I need to jump on the weight loss thread as well!!! Monday I did 20mins on the cross trainer, 10mins on the stationery bike and 20mins walking on the treadmill. Had my first training session with a personal trainer on Sunday so was feeling a bit sore!!!

2 people like this.
  6. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Amy 2 lbs is great! :woman:

Welcome to our little group Mumof5! :welcome:

Yesterday I did 10 minutes warming up on the track, about 25 minutes of weights, 15 minutes bike and 10 minutes stairs. Then during nap time I did 30 minutes on the treadmill. About 20 minutes running and 10 minutes walking.

1 person likes this.
  7. KStorey

Tuesday I did 10 mins cross trainer, 20 mins weights, 20 mins interval training on the treadmill. Even jogged for 2 mins without stopping (I'm huge so that is great for me :rolleyes: )

1 person likes this.
  8. luvrkids

Great job ladies!!! I did today
    80 crunches
    30 on each side crunches
    30 lower ab machine
    1 hr zumba class
    35 mins elliptical using the weight loss program
    tried the hoola hoop again still hurts and hard to keep up:)

1 person likes this.
  9. Gigantor

Keep up the good work ladies!
    I ended up going for a 2 miles bike ride last night, then did ab exercise.
    Today
    10 minute running
    3 x 12 push ups
    75 sit ups
    3 x 12 three different kind of ab crunches
    3 x 12 back exercise
    3 x 12 triceps excersice
    3 x 12 squats with biceps exercise
    40 butt lifts

10 minute hulahop with a sport hulahoop (4lbs) tonight

1 person likes this.
  10. kingeomer

I did 20 minutes cardio dance routine on demand and 45 minutes on the elliptical today.

11. luvrkids

GIGANTOR.....10 minute hulahop with a sport hulahoop (4lbs)
    How can you do that for 10 mins? my gym has a 5lb hula and I cant even keep it up for 30 seconds plus it hurts lol..... I did see one lady doing it while she was walking but she was very fit looked like she was training for something, I wonder if walking makes it easier. But :woman: on 10 mins of hula its really hard for me but I plan on trying it everyday to get better maybe I will get to 10 mins :FIFblush:

12. happychck

last night i took a belly dancing class for 45 mins. not a great workout so i also jogged a mile and did some weights at the gym after it.... today i knew i would not have time to go to the gym or even ride my bike so i did *aerobics/dancing like a fool* in my house for 50 mins, lol. i sweat way more than i did at belly dancing (which seems like fun, anyways).

:), jl

13. Gigantor

R&R MAMA
    I built up a resistance!-:))) I purchased my hula when my daughter was 2 (she is now 8) and started to do it occasionally. At first I bruised and it hurt so much I could cry. I barely feel it anymore....
    It takes time, but you'll get there!

14. luvrkids

Today I did
    1 hr Strictly Strenght class(so hard.... wore me out, I am so sleepy)
    33 mins treadmill using weight loss program
    20 sec using hula hoop( still hurts to much to go any longer)

1 person likes this.
  15. AimeeThomp

I took yesterday off. This morning I did a 15 minute aerobic video on demand and a 20 minute "butt bible" workout. The butt bible workout lady kept saying "squeeze your cheeks so tight you could crack a nut in them!" :rofl:

Tonight after the baby goes down I will run 2 miles on the treadmill.

1 person likes this.
  16. kingeomer

I did Leslie Sansome walking workout on demand and used weights for the upper body, 25 minutes on the elliptical and 15 minutes on the bike.

:Clap: WTG ladies!

1 person likes this.
  17. KStorey

You guys are amazing! Today I did 10 mins crosstrainer, 10 mins weights, 10 mins stationery bike and 30 mins walking on the treadmill.

2 people like this.
  18. Gigantor

15 minute run this morning then 45 min intense work-out including, butt, thigh and ab exercise.

Easy on the hula...wait until you heal then try again...bruising, hurting is not good...

I am proud of you ladies!

1 person likes this.
  19. luvrkids

I did a 1 hr pilates class and thats it......I over did it yesterday and I'm really sore:( Takin it easy today!!!

1 person likes this.
  20. kingeomer

Today I did a 35 minute treadmill workout that I found in Prevention magazine, 12 minutes on the stair master and 12 minutes on the stationary bike.

21. happychck

today i ran on the elliptical for 45 mins and then used the weights machines for 45 mins at the gym.

1 person likes this.
  22. Gigantor

I did 20 minutes body sculpting this morning and 10 min. ab crunches, 5 min hulahoop.

1 person likes this.
  23. AimeeThomp

I did an hour step aerobics class and then when I got home I did the butt bible.

1 person likes this.
  24. luvrkids

No gym today, too busy cleaning my house,doing laundry and driving all over picking up 4 teenage boys for my son's 13th overnight birthday party :woah:(his b-day is tomorrow) recleaning tomorrow for family to come celebrate ds and dd's 4th b-day, I hope I can at least sneak away :escape: for a hour or so tomorrow and hit the gym cuz Sunday is out :gah:

1 person likes this.
  25. Gigantor

Aimee, what is the "butt bible?"-:)

I had a great 45 minute workout today, including, arms, legs, butt, gluteus, ab exercise. I finished my routine with 5 min hulahoop. Then we took the kids to the park and ran after them for another 45 min...lol

1 person likes this.
  26. happychck

no w/o for me today or yesterday (got my hair cut yesterday and it looked so good that i have to "save" it for tonight--my hs reunion!). i will do a little walking today because my boys are doing a t-ball camp at the school across the creek (yes! a creek in los angeles, lol). but that's about it--until tomorrow!

have a great weekend and great w/o's, ladies!

jl

1 person likes this.
  27. kingeomer

jl-Enjoy your HS reunion!

I did 40 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes on the stairmaster.

1 person likes this.
  28. Gigantor

Ran 10 minutes this morning then did ab crunces and butt exercise.

1 person likes this.
  29. AimeeThomp

:lol: The butt bible is some workout that is on demand right now.

Yesterday I took the day off. Today I went to the gym and walked around the track for about an hour and did weights.

1 person likes this.
  30. happychck

nancy, it was really fun (kind of a suprise, lol).

today i got my hungover and exhuasted (6 hours of sleep interrupted 4 times by boys w/colds) booty outta bed and went to an hour boot camp class.

~~jl

3 people like this.
  31. KStorey

Had a horrible weekend stuck in hospital with my poor wee boy. Thankfully we are home now but nothing was done by me. So I hit the gym today and did my usual workout. 20min crosstrainer, 10min weights, 10min bike and 20min walking/jogging on the treadmill. Feel really good for it. Yay :)

1 person likes this.
  32. kingeomer

jl-glad you had fun at the hs reunion! Hope your boys are feeling better from their colds!
    Mumof5-Hope your little guy is feeling better too :hug:

Yesterday-I did the elliptical for 45 minutes and 15 minutes on the stationary bike
    Today-I will do an elliptical/stair master and treadmill combo for an hour

1 person likes this.
  33. luvrkids

Another class canceled was suppost to do 1hr butts and guts, so I did 25mins on treadmill,5 sets of 30 inner thighs,5 sets of 30 outer thighs,100 crunches,50 side crunches each side and only 10 lower abs:(

1 person likes this.
  34. Gigantor

I did 20 min body sculpting this morning, and 20 min ab exercise.
    I ran 15 minutes tonight and did ab, butt, thigh workout for another 40 min.

1 person likes this.
  35. luvrkids

I did a 1 hr Zumba class, not sure if I will do anything else other then picking up and being a mom but I might try to do something later :aggressive:

1 person likes this.