Ava-Grace......Wdyt??!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Beau, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Beau

Beau Well-Known Member

We had originally planned on Ava Rosina & Lola Brooke, but i really like the name Ava-Grace and I like the two names in one idea and also if we call her Ava-Grace she can always be called Ava, but if we call her Ava she cant be Ava-Grace KWIM? So what do you think of.......

Ava-Grace Rosina & Lola Brooke

2. Beau

Beau Well-Known Member

We had originally planned on Ava Rosina & Lola Brooke, but i really like the name Ava-Grace and I like the two names in one idea and also if we call her Ava-Grace she can always be called Ava, but if we call her Ava she cant be Ava-Grace KWIM? So what do you think of.......

Ava-Grace Rosina & Lola Brooke

3. bnb3

bnb3 Well-Known Member

I'm partial to all of your names[​IMG] But I wouldn't use Ava-Grace. 2 names as one isn't really my style, but if you like it I say go for it. When are your girls due? Best of luck.

4. lana123

lana123 Well-Known Member

I think it is unique. It also is a beautiful name but Grace is becoming the new "Sue" in a way since it is really popular right now.
    Rosina is so individual.

I almost named dd's mn Grace and changed at the last minute...I can imagine tons of little girls in 1st grade saying what is your middle name mine is Grace...

What ever it still is a nice combo.

Lana
    Mom to Joshua and Rachel

5. Beau

Beau Well-Known Member

quote:
    Originally posted by lana123:
    Rosina is so individual.

Thankyou!!

We have decided to go with our original plan~

Ava Rosina & Lola Brooke

6. 5andtwins

5andtwins Well-Known Member

I love Ava Grace, but not Ava-Grace Rosina, I think one name and one mn is better.

7. i love my boys!!

i love my boys!! Well-Known Member

I have a double name(Lori-Beth) and really like Ava Grace. Personally, I would only name her that though. I wouldnt add a third name to it.

8. mommy2twinboys02

mommy2twinboys02 Well-Known Member

I like Ava-Grace not sure of the third name though

9. allieben

allieben Well-Known Member

I like Ava-Grace alone, no middle name. Ava is not really my taste, but Grace is an adorable name! If we have another girl her first or middle name will probably be Grace.

10. Stinkpea

Stinkpea Well-Known Member

Ava Grace was one of my names also. I love it! Not as a double barrel though. I like short names.

We decided not to go with it in the end for various reasons but I still love it.

11. TwinMama6

TwinMama6 Well-Known Member

I don't mind double first names (like Mary Kate,Mary Grace,Lisa Marie,etc...) but not with Rosina.

12. caymantwindaddy

caymantwindaddy New Member

Cute names - we are just starting to think about names and it is great to hear other people's ideas.

13. Cabbyk82

Cabbyk82 Well-Known Member

Can I ask how you pronounce Ava? Is it Ah-vuh or A-vuh? My husband and I like this name as well but are hung up on the pronunciation.

And I think Grace is a wonderful name!

14. katie3girlies

katie3girlies Well-Known Member

quote:
    Originally posted by Cabbyk82:
    Can I ask how you pronounce Ava? Is it Ah-vuh or A-vuh?

I would pronounce Ava AY-vah.

I love Ava-Grace Rosina! Rosina is so pretty, something I definitely wouldn't think of for a middle name.

15. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

LOVE AVA GRACE!!! as a matter of fact - I just used it!!

Ava Grace and Addison Emily born 01-03-07!!!!!