AWESOME deal on sleep trainer alram clock

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by melissak, Nov 3, 2010.

1. melissak

melissak Well-Known Member

So, I bought that stop light sleep trainer clock on amazon.com about a month ago and paid around $35. A little pricey for my liking but I have to say it has worked WONDERS for us! My boys used to get up SO early and come in and wake us up. SInce we've started using this clock they waited in their beds excited to see the light turn green at 7am! It.Is.Wonderful!
    Today it's on sale on woot for only $12.99....what an AWESOME deal, I wish I would have only paid that much...
    http://kids.woot.com/default.aspx

2. SMax

SMax Well-Known Member

I am a sucker for Woot :) I just bought two clocks!

Thanks for the heads up!

3. Fran27

Fran27 Well-Known Member

They are so cute and I'm so tempted, but so far we don't have any issue and they might be in cribs for a while still... so I'll wait until we actually need them (then I'll regret it but oh well!).

4. SMax

SMax Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly! Mine are still in cribs and I hope they will stay there for at least another 6 months if not until they are 3. But when the time comes, I want to have as many tools up my sleeve as possible to keep them sleeping well :)

5. maybell

maybell Well-Known Member

oh ugh, while I was reading about it, it sold out! thanks for the tip though... I'll have to see what else I can get, it sounds great.