AWESOME news at the peri today!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Mommy2PJ, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Mommy2PJ

Mommy2PJ Well-Known Member

Well, I went to my new perinatologist here in town (no more drives to Dallas!!) today. He was absolutely wonderful!! And we got GREAT news!

Baby B (the one that had the IUGR) is now in the 29th percentile!! He was less than tenth about 10 days ago! He also has more fluid - about 3.6 cm up from just over 2! He weighs right at 1 pound!

Baby A is still in the 49th percentile and weighs 1 lb 4 oz. He has a little less fluid - about 6.5 cm down form 8.5, which is good too!

So, technically right now, Baby B doesn't have IUGR, and there's definitely still not TTTS! Obviously we've seen how much can change in a week, so we're not totally out of the water, but everything looks sooooo much better, and I have some hope for getting to 34+ weeks again!!

DH and I are totally ecstatic!! Thanks so much for everyone's prayers... please keep praying that things continue looking up! [​IMG]

2. Mommy2PJ

Mommy2PJ Well-Known Member

Well, I went to my new perinatologist here in town (no more drives to Dallas!!) today. He was absolutely wonderful!! And we got GREAT news!

Baby B (the one that had the IUGR) is now in the 29th percentile!! He was less than tenth about 10 days ago! He also has more fluid - about 3.6 cm up from just over 2! He weighs right at 1 pound!

Baby A is still in the 49th percentile and weighs 1 lb 4 oz. He has a little less fluid - about 6.5 cm down form 8.5, which is good too!

So, technically right now, Baby B doesn't have IUGR, and there's definitely still not TTTS! Obviously we've seen how much can change in a week, so we're not totally out of the water, but everything looks sooooo much better, and I have some hope for getting to 34+ weeks again!!

DH and I are totally ecstatic!! Thanks so much for everyone's prayers... please keep praying that things continue looking up! [​IMG]

3. kimber074

kimber074 Well-Known Member

congrats on a great visit...i'm so glad everything looks better. [​IMG]

4. Eimear

Eimear Well-Known Member

That is wonderful news!!!!! 34 weeks woukd be great for you all [​IMG]

5. Raneysmama

Raneysmama Well-Known Member

You must be jumping up and down with joy (for pretend, of course)!!! That's such great news! I hope you can keep those boys in there for a very very long time!

6. Beth R

Beth R Well-Known Member

That is fantastic news. It gives me hope that my twin b can overcome iugr. So happy to hear it.

Hugs,
    Beth

7. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

Congrats! I'm so glad to hear that! I really hope that when I get my next growth study next week, that I'll have similar news.
    I'll be toasting and Ensure to your success!! [​IMG]

8. stephsboys

stephsboys Well-Known Member

Congratulations all the way around! No drive to Dallas and good baby news! I am so happy for you!
    Lindy,
    Mom to Steph
    And Nana to Cameron and Corey

9. kuchar

kuchar Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!! Keep up the fantastic work!
    Helen

10. Dianne

Dianne Well-Known Member

What fantastic news!! I am soo thrilled for you!

11. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

YAY!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Michelle B

Michelle B Well-Known Member

[​IMG] I am so happy to hear that you got great news! What a blessing!!!

13. mrsfussypants

mrsfussypants Well-Known Member

That is thrilling news for you! I'm sure you'll be walking on air all day from that visit!

14. luv_my_kidz

luv_my_kidz Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

WooHoo!! What GREAT news!! I'm so happy for you!!

15. twoin2005

twoin2005 Well-Known Member

I am so glad that you finally have something to celebrate!!! That is wonderful news. Keep us updated.

16. momlissa

momlissa Well-Known Member

Congrats! That's awesome!

17. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

18. kendraplus2

kendraplus2 Well-Known Member

Yaaaaay! Great news!!!!!! [​IMG]