baby # 3 on the way :)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by ddancerd1, Mar 18, 2013.

1. ddancerd1

ddancerd1 Well-Known Member

well, we're slowly starting to announce it :) i've been reluctant because i've been spotting/bleeding almost this entire pregnancy, and it's been pretty stressful. i was actually at the ER last night because of red blood. they checked my cervix and it's fine, and did an u/s and the baby's fine (the tech insists he/she gave her the finger lol)... has anyone else experience constant spotting/bleeding throughout their pregnancy(ies)? my pregnancy with the twins was a breeze compared to this one!

2. ddancerd1

p.s. we haven't made the big "facebook announcement"... so if you're my fb friend, don't say anything yet! thanks :)

3. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

You already know how happy I am for you, I just hope the bleeding stops so you can finally enjoy this pregnancy. Love you my friend!! :hug:

1 person likes this.
  4. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congrats!

5. monica77

monica77 Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!! I hope the bleeding stops so you can enjoy this pregnancy.

6. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yay!!! I'm happy for you guys!

I had spotting/bleeding with my boys- pelvic rest helped a bit but every u/s would aggravate it.

7. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

Congrats!! When are you due?

8. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I am thrilled for you and your family Dannielle! I hope the bleeding and spotting stops so the rest of your pregnancy will be worry free! Love to you!

9. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:woah: OMG!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! :wub:

No experience with the bleeding. I am hoping it's nothing serious and that it ends soon. :hug: My mom says that bleeding means it's a girl. :pardon: :lol:

10. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I have no experience with bleeding but I hope it stops soon so you can enjoy this pregnancy!

11. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!

12. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations!! I also hope the bleeding stops soon for you. :hug:

13. ddancerd1

thanks, all! i'm due september 20th, tho will have a c/s. my doctor did say that some women bleed thru their entire pregnancies and some even pass clots throughout their entire pregnancies, and baby comes out just fine. could you imagine passing clots thru your whole pregnancy??? this bleeding is enough for me!
    everyone seems to think it's a boy, but we shall see! 6 1/2 more weeks till we find out!

14. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations!!! How exciting! I have no experience with bleeding during pregnancy, but I hope it stops soon!

15. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

We are due September 2! I'm so glad to have company in adding baby 3. :)

Congrats again and I hope the bleeding stops so you don't have to keep worrying.

16. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

Congrats!!

17. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

Congrats, Dannielle!!!! Oh my gosh, so exciting!

18. ddancerd1

thanks, all! rachael, there are SO MANY women due to have babies in september, it's crazy! one of my bff's is due the day after me lol...

19. Meximeli

Meximeli Well-Known Member

A big Congrats to Daniel and Rachael.

20. lianyla

lianyla Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! Did they check your progesterone?? You may be low and need supplements. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

21. *Sully*

*Sully* Well-Known Member

Congrats!!! That stinks that you aren't enjoying your pregnancy because of the bleeding.

I had subchorionic bleeding with the twins from week 7 until week 14. Sometimes it would be a lot and some clots and other times just spotting. I had MANY ultrasounds checking on things every time I would bleed (a couple in the ER). It was no fun. I got a doppler and learned how to find both heartbeats. That helped calm me down a bit when the bleeding would go on for days.

I hope it stops soon for you and you get to enjoy your pregnancy!