Baby Dolls for Twins

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Beth*J, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Beth*J

Beth*J Well-Known Member

I posted a while ago that I was looking for baby dolls for the girls for Christmas. Today, I happened upon a display at Walmart (by the hardware section of all places) and there were sets of Fisher Price Twin Baby Dolls. They're perfect. I got a set of twin girls. One has blue eyes and one has brown eyes just like my girls! They are small. One of the problems I was having is that all the dolls seemed to be nearly as big as my girls. The best part was that they were only $10. I saw they had girl-girls sets and boy-girl sets, but I didn't look closely enough to see if they had boy-boy sets too. Just thought some of the rest of you might be interested.

2. b/gtwinmom07

b/gtwinmom07 Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing. I want to get my daughter another doll for christmas, I might have to check these out to go with her twin stroller my mom got her. I am also looking for the dolls that zip, snap and button ( have only found them online but like looking at stuff before buying)

3. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Sounds like the perfect find! :)

4. twins2008

twins2008 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Beth*J @ Nov 29 2008, 09:16 PM) [snapback]1090506[/snapback]
    I posted a while ago that I was looking for baby dolls for the girls for Christmas. Today, I happened upon a display at Walmart (by the hardware section of all places) and there were sets of Fisher Price Twin Baby Dolls. They're perfect. I got a set of twin girls. One has blue eyes and one has brown eyes just like my girls! They are small. One of the problems I was having is that all the dolls seemed to be nearly as big as my girls. The best part was that they were only $10. I saw they had girl-girls sets and boy-girl sets, but I didn't look closely enough to see if they had boy-boy sets too. Just thought some of the rest of you might be interested.

Was it the Little Mommy set? I tried to look up Fisher Price Twin Baby Dolls and it didn't pull anything up except for these. They came in a set of two g/g and g/b. I have been looking for dolls as well so this would be great.

Jen

5. Cynthia3200

Cynthia3200 Well-Known Member

I just bought this set yesterday and a twin baby stroller too from the same line. They are super cute!

6. rabresch72

rabresch72 Well-Known Member

Can anyone post a link to these?

7. 3greysandamutt

3greysandamutt Well-Known Member

They unfortunately do not come in boy-boy sets. We got a set for my DD for her "Big Sibs" class, right before our boys were born, but we had to get the girl-boy set (one in lavender, one in turquoise) and tell her that they were boys! There is also a playset made for these dolls, with tons of pieces; I bought the set at Target last year for around $30.

playset

8. gina_leigh

gina_leigh Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for posting this! I was starting to wonder which dolls would be good as first dolls. I was thinking about Cabbage Patch Kids, but wasn't sure if I wanted that as their first ones. (And you can't bet the price! Woot!)

9. aandja79

aandja79 Well-Known Member

I bought my daughter a set of them to give to her next year when she is a little older. Unfortunately I goofed and got the GG instead of the BG set (I wanted her to have one of each as she has a twin brother), but still so cute!

10. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

that is neat, I like how you can get a double stroller and a playhouse too, definitely something to keep in my mind as my girls get older! So far they've never had a baby doll or any interest in one, I wonder when that starts?

11. Emily@Home

Emily@Home Well-Known Member

Thanks for the hat tip! My toddler might like boy-boy dolls to mimic her little brothers. . . I've been needing Christmas ideas for her!

12. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Meghan got her b/g Little Mommy twins just before her baby brother was born (she was almost 2). She loves them to death! They are called Boy and Girl and she will not give them real names. Enjoy them!