Baby Food Stains???? AARRRRRGHHHHHH!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by 4Kidos, Nov 23, 2006.

1. 4Kidos

4Kidos Well-Known Member

Ok..so I started baby foods. [​IMG]

I can't believe it's time already! Until today, I thought Sray-n-Wash was the best!!!! It always removed the formula stains..but I used it for the sweet potato stains on two of my favorite baby outfits and I now have orange baby clothes...didn't seem to work [​IMG]

Any suggestions???? And yes, next time I will be smart and use the full body bib [​IMG]

Thank you in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Amy

2. 4Kidos

4Kidos Well-Known Member

Ok..so I started baby foods. [​IMG]

I can't believe it's time already! Until today, I thought Sray-n-Wash was the best!!!! It always removed the formula stains..but I used it for the sweet potato stains on two of my favorite baby outfits and I now have orange baby clothes...didn't seem to work [​IMG]

Any suggestions???? And yes, next time I will be smart and use the full body bib [​IMG]

Thank you in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Amy

3. Dianne

Dianne Well-Known Member

Shout worked for me.

4. 4boysandme

4boysandme Well-Known Member

We haven't tried Sweet Potatoes yet but Shout has worked so far for me too! I haven't had any stains set in...

5. koozie

koozie Well-Known Member

Shout gets EVERYTHING out for me. And if I am not ready to do laundry but have a stain, I soak it in the sink for many hours, then put Shout on it until I do laundry.

6. 2girls2b

2girls2b Well-Known Member

I have also had pretty good success with Shout. If there is a stain, I spray the Shout on it before dropping the clothes in the hamper. I have found that letting the Shout soak in for awhile before washing helps get the stain out. It doesn't seem to do as good if I wash the clothes immediately.

7. first_second_and_last

first_second_and_last Well-Known Member

So, I just bought Spray n Wash with "Resolve Power". Eh, worked okay, but not fab. I thought - HEY, I wonder what would happen if I just used Resolve Carpet cleaner. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed it. WOW - totally removed the stains from DD's white onsie around the neck. That's my new remover now.