Baby Memory Book For Twins

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by spiveyplustwins, Mar 2, 2008.

1. spiveyplustwins

spiveyplustwins Well-Known Member

I have been trying to find baby books for the twins and can't find any in stores. What books do you use? Have y'all gotten a twin set? or just bought two baby books? or do you use one for both?

IF you found a twin set - what was it and where did you get it?

2. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

I bought two books at Target because I want them to be able to have it as a keepsake for themselves when they are old enough.

3. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I just have one for each of them. That way when they get older and leave the house I can give them their own baby book to take with them. My Mom gave me mine and it is very special to me.

I just have one for each of them. That way when they get older and leave the house I can give them their own baby book to take with them. My Mom gave me mine and it is a nice keepsake.

4. twoin2005

twoin2005 Well-Known Member

I don't have traditional baby books, but they do have their own scrapbooks. I just bought two, so they would have their own!

5. jakeandpeytonsmommy

jakeandpeytonsmommy Well-Known Member

I have a special twins Winnie the Pooh one. There are two books, one for each of my boys, but they come together in a case.

6. Reggie95109

Reggie95109 Well-Known Member

I also got the winnie the pooh twins set. Two identical books in a box case.

7. Grandma2TwinBoys

Grandma2TwinBoys Well-Known Member

My DD has twin baby books that I purchased here on Twinstuff, called "Twice Upon A Time". The set of two identical books is $29.95, they are specifically made for twins.

http://www.twinstuff.com/store/catalog/pro...products_id=486

The pictures on the website look a bit cheesy, but in reality these are beautiful books. The pages are thick and the colors are beautiful. My DD loves them!

8. HinSD

HinSD Well-Known Member

I just bought 2 books. I didn't like any of the ones that came together, and it was easier just to go get 2.

9. Reggie95109

Reggie95109 Well-Known Member

opps I forgot to mention that I got my books on amazon.com