Baby Memory Books?

Discussion in 'General' started by Barbara Dash, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Barbara Dash

Barbara Dash New Member

Which baby memory book did you get? Same for both twins?

I got mine in Amazon. It’s MyKeepSet…it includes a baby memory book, clay for foot/hand print, 9inch picture frame box, and 10 DIY hanging frames.

I also want to have a keepsake box for my twins. :)

[​IMG]

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

That's cute!

3. Cristianne

Cristianne New Member

I just got a baby book last week... had a hard time deciding whether to get one or two. Ultimately, decided on one for them to share because my daughter just had twins last May and she says she is way too busy and struggles to keep up on even one.

4. Karlie Lane

Karlie Lane New Member

I just bought "Twice Upon a Time." It's REALLY cute and reads like a story book. The ending was so adorable - it brought tears to my eyes (maybe it's my hormones. LOL!). It comes as a set - one for each baby. Seems very easy to fill in (my twins are due in August). Bought them on www.justmultiples.com

5. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

Hello. These are very beautiful books. I also plan to start acting and recently I really liked one interesting site on the internet, where Oliver James just describes a very interesting and innovative approaches to raising a baby. There you can really find useful tips and heartily recommend to visit this site.

6. Chloe Snodgrass

Chloe Snodgrass New Member

I have a lot of children's memory books at home! I remember my childhood well, I read a lot of books and it helped me in the future. Now I work in the field of education and write research papers on this website, so if you need help, I will be happy to help.