Baby moving video

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by MusicalAli, Nov 11, 2009.

1. MusicalAli

MusicalAli Well-Known Member

Almost there! Getting anxious. With the way he moves, you'd think he'd just pop right out!
    http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a369/ajmacd1979/?action=view&current=Baby4Moving38w4d.flv

2. Joyful

Joyful Well-Known Member

That's awesome :)

3. ladybutterflyrose

ladybutterflyrose Well-Known Member

He sure is busy! That's really neat :).

4. mom23sweetgirlies

mom23sweetgirlies Well-Known Member

That too cool, but must not be very comfortable for you! I bet you are getting excited! :)

5. MrsWright

MrsWright Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Awesome:) I miss that feeling and look with the twins:) Almost at the finish line!!!

6. E&Msmom

E&Msmom Well-Known Member

that's great! Thanks for sharing.
    My little one moves like your belly does too which is a totally different experience than I had with the twins. With them I think they were just smashed like sardines there was no room for those kind of movements. I should get out my video camera :)

becca was born 18 days before my twins, I'm impressed she understands there's a baby in your belly. My twins haven't figured it out. They say baby and point but I dont think they really get it. When my stomach moves like yours and their hands are on there they just say "whoa" and then smile LOL

7. mommyto3girls

mommyto3girls Well-Known Member

That is a cool video to have. My singleton moved like that also. I loved to lay on my back and watch her move. LOL I missed that with the twins.

8. snoopytwins

snoopytwins Well-Known Member

That was great! Made me a bit sad though as I miss watching/feeling that with my baby girl...she's getting ready to turn one. It was just like a flashback for me.

Awesome video though!

9. traci.finley

traci.finley Well-Known Member

crazy cool! mine does that a little bit (not as much as yours ... but I guess you do have almost 10 weeks on me =) and I never thought to get the camera out! good idea! I do feel like this one moves more than my twins did ... when I was pregnant with the twins, I thought they would have moved more than a singleton but nope ... this one is a nutcase ... my husband fears another fiesty girl is in his future!