Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogging Stroller

Discussion in 'General' started by rrodman, Apr 8, 2013.

1. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

This was my favorite stroller.

Pros:
    -Handled great on lots of terrain
    -Comfortable for the kids and easy for them to get in and out once they were a little older.
    -Had a great parent tray with two cup holders and a compartment that closed
    -Had a speaker for my iPod/iPhone so we could play music while we walked
    -Super easy one handed open and close
    -Fit through most doors and retail aisles fine (only ever found one door it wouldn't go through.
    -Tall enough to push easily for me (5'8") and DH (6'1")
    -Inexpensive for a jogging stroller (and really for a SBS) at $200
    -Big parent basket

Cons
    -Huge. The folded size was something like 4'x4'x2'. It was usually in our minivan with the third row stowed, but I don't know how it would have fit in a car trunk or narrow storage.
    -Crazy heavy. I think it weighed like 45 pounds.
    -No trays or snack holders for kids
    -Hard to get through single doors--fit but required threading the needle carefully
    -I don't think I'd actually jog with it seriously.

This was my favorite stroller and the one we used most often. It got us through trips to zoos and fairs and parks and the grocery and Target. For the price, I'd buy one again in a second. I would have spent more if I'd been actually a serious runner and planned to use it in that way, but I'm not.

2. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

This was my second stroller, after my combi one failed when i took it "off road" ;)

My pro's/con's are similar to Rachael, except mine was a two handed close. But it was still my fav stroller! And the front part was big enough for my then 3 yr old daughter to sit on if she got tired walking at the zoo ;)