babylegs?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by jschaad, Jan 23, 2008.

1. jschaad

jschaad Well-Known Member

Does anyone have them? Like them?

I just bought a pair for each of mine because i think that being at home it will be easy with a onesie and those??? Any thoughts???? :icon_biggrin:

2. ldsangel19

ldsangel19 Well-Known Member

We got some for Christmas and I love them. they wear them with thier dresses to church instead of tights,it's so much eaiser. Cute too. I'd have a bunch more but they're a tad pricy IMO.

3. mrsfussypants

mrsfussypants Well-Known Member

I bought two pair recently, and loved them so much I just got two more! I think they are genius. So cute with just a onesie, and for the little crawlers they save their knees! I will probably get more of them. When I'm not going out I just put the babes in a onesie and babylegs. It's our new uniform! Hope you like them as much as I do!

Reyna

4. littletwinstars

littletwinstars Well-Known Member

I just bought some for our DD and we really like them. They're nice because it's so cold right now and many tights do not have tracking on the soles of the feet so she slips. The BabyLegs allows her to run around without slipping. Plus it makes diaper changes easier!

5. mandyanna

mandyanna Well-Known Member

What is baby legs?

6. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

We have them and LOVE them!!

mandyanna: BabyLegs They are little leg warmers for babies.

7. Username

Username Well-Known Member

My kids wear the Hugalugs. At home the babies don't wear pants making it easier to change the diapers. Plus they are good for covering the space between socks and pants in the cold weather. My 4 year old still wears hers like tights and my 7 year old wears them on his arms when he thinks no one is looking! I only paid $7 for mine, even the fun colors.

8. Erin92702

Erin92702 Active Member

Another Babylegs lover here too! My 4 year old daughter wears them both for dress up and as tights or just if her legs are cold. I use them on my 19 mo old son for pajamas (with socks and a long sleeve T) and he usually stays in that most of the day if we're just at home for ease of diaper changes, etc. especially now at the end of my twin pregnancy when wrestling him in and out of clothes is so much more difficult. Also, great for layering for cold winter weather, etc. Great product!

Erin ~ SAHM to Ava (4), Keller (19 months) and ID twins expected to arrive in the next few weeks

9. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

We love ours and have quite a few pairs. This summer Dax often just wore Babylegs and a shirt with a cute cloth diaper. I originally got them for the girls during potty-training because it kept their legs warm but then the girls didn't have to deal with pants at home. If anyone still wants to get some, google them and purchase from a WAHM because they usually have great customer service and appreciate your order. :)