Bachelorette - Ashley

Discussion in 'General' started by MichelleL, May 16, 2011.

1. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

The next Bachelorette, starring Ashley Hebert from Brad's season, starts Monday, May 23rd at 9 p.m. on ABC. :woohoo: Of course I'll get sucked into another season of this show. :laughing:

HERE are a few snippets from the upcoming season. :good:

And HERE is a link to all you could ever want to know about the show, from the ABC site. :D

2. MichelleL

Is anyone else watching this? :search:

I forgot to set it up to tape, so I'm just now sitting down to watch the first episode (re-aired Sat. night). I'm about half-way through and there are a lot of front runners, IMO! I love how there seem to be a lot of happy guys!

3. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I am watching. I think the producers said something to her about talking with her hands. She got on my nerves on Brad's season b/c of how much she moved her hands around. I noticed she's not doing it this time so I am going to watch!

Did you notice the shot of the masked man on the toilet at the end? :laughing: Really? He wears that mask on the commode?

4. MichelleL

Good point Aimee, I didn't realize that until you said something (about the hands).

Yes, I did see him in the mask on the toilet. :rolleyes: Good grief!

Do you follow Chris Harrison's blog? You can like/friend him on FB and he will post links to his updates. Here's a link to the blog. Last paragraph he talks about Bentley. :bad: What a nasty human being! :angry:

Just got done watching last night's show. What amazing "first" dates, sheesh! I remember the day when they took a simple horseback riding trip. :lol:

Next week is going to be crazy!! :crazy:

5. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I've been busy every Monday with my tennis matches and have them all DVR'd... Tell me, do I have to watch from the beginning or can I start fresh the next time?

6. MichelleL

I would definitely take the time and start from the beginning because there is a lot you don't want to miss and might make future episodes a little confusing. And...there's lots of freaks and drama already so it's worth it!! :Clap:

1 person likes this.
  7. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Ok! Thanks! I'll get started tonight!

8. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Ok Ashley, you are being a DIP$hit! KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY with the BENTLEY crap!

I was SO pissed to see they are bringing him back next week in THAILAND?! Chris Harrison said that had it gone on much further they would have told her about all the stuff he was saying etc.... and they brought him back to THAILAND!!!?!????? TRAIN wreck! It's almost uncomfortable watching her make such a fool out of herself!!

I loved her in that dress she wore at the Rose Ceremony! Very pretty!!

9. MichelleL

I'm hopeful that it is true that they are bringing him back. Train wreck for sure. This is RIDICULOUS!!

And ITA, she IS making a fool out of herself.

BTW, you know how she said it's "Michelle Money" that sent her the texts? I didn't realize until this week that it is crazy Michelle from Brad's season. :crazy: She's reliable?

I loved that dress too, very pretty!!

I felt SO bad for West, being the only guy she sent home. I like that she wanted another rose but felt bad that he was the lone one leaving.

10. threebecamefive

threebecamefive Well-Known Member

Oh good grief, ladies!!! I was browsing through all the forums late one night - several nights ago - and reading posts I wouldn't normally read, just because I was bored. I read this thread and was intrigued by Michelle's post telling Diane to watch from the beginning because of all the drama and stuff. So, what do I do? I follow all the links, read what I can, and watch from the beginning via my laptop. Now I'm hooked!!!! <_< I guess I'm going to have to call this my secret, guilty pleasure for the summer! :spy:

My only hope in bringing Bentley back, is that he's been brought back to be honest with her so she can move on and give the other guys a chance.

I really like Ryan, JP and Ames. I liked West too, but he's gone already. The masked guy was just a little too intense for this show.

I still can't believe I am watching this!! :blush: (not because there's anything wrong with it, it's just not been something that has interested me in the past)

11. AimeeThomp

Does anybody else read reality steve's spoilers? I wonder where he gets his info.

12. threebecamefive

Ohhhhh, there's spoilers too? I'm off to google reality steve and see what he has to say! I told you I'm hooked!! Of all the shows I thought I'd watch, this is not the one I would have picked as my summer TV show! But, I'm loving it anyway! :)

13. MichelleL

:woo: I'm so glad we reeled you in!! :rofl:
    I like Ryan too, but I'm wondering what it is the guys are seeing that we don't. If it is just because he's always a happy person, then I can relate. I was always VERY happy/upbeat/bubbly and got picked on for it constantly. :( People misjudge that as having "issues" I think.

I don't. I tried one of the past seasons when someone posted a link to his blog but I found him so long-winded I got bored. :blush: And that was the season he was SO adamant that he had info about the ending and he was dead wrong.

14. MichelleL

Apparently he's got legit info. He claims that every season. I don't know how often he is right (see what I said above to Aimee).

If you are on FB, make sure you like Chris Harrison. He has a link to his blog which is a good recap and has a teeny bit of info of what's to come. I like the way he writes.

15. threebecamefive

I followed your earlier link to Chris Harrison's blog and have read it. That was one of the links, in addition to this thread, that got me hooked. I'll find him on FB and "like" him.

I did check out the spoilers. I didn't read all the info, but did look to see who they claim is the final one. We'll see if they're right this time.

Tomorrow night has this week's re-run. Let's just say I've already set the DVR, just to be safe! :)

16. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Cracking up that you are hooked!! :rofl: Love it!! WE need people on our train wreck with us!! :D

I'm playing tennis on Mondays, so I don't get to watch it live.

Reality Steve is INCREDIBLY long winded!! :faint: Get to the point already. I haven't looked this season. I'm off to find Chris!! :wub:

17. Momof2wonders

Momof2wonders Well-Known Member

I like the show too, however this season, i think she is being foolish with the whole Bentley thing and he was seriously disgusting using his baby as an excuse instead of being a man and actually being honest. I don't know, i feel sorry for the other guys there, she has been upset and in a mood since he's gone, that really can't be nice for them. It feels a little too scripted this time???

1 person likes this.
  18. AimeeThomp

Hey I heard that Brad and Emily broke up and Emily is going to do a tell-all that's going to air after one of the episodes.

Hey, maybe they can have Emily as the next Bachelorette and bring Bentley back. :laughing: I wonder if he's getting hate mail at home.

19. threebecamefive

Spoiler alert! I'm going to talk about things that happened on this weeks episode. If you haven't watched yet, don't read! :)

Ok, so glad the Bentley thing is over and done with.

Seriously think Blake and Lucas need to go, so was uber glad to see Blake leave! They are just so negative and don't really seem all that into Ashely. Not real impressed with Ben either, but I think that's mostly because he doesn't get a lot of air time.

I really like JP and Ryan. I can't for the life of me see what is so annoying about Ryan. I know the producers can edit things and show what they want to show, but you usually are still shown enough to get a fairly accurate take on things. I have, however, noticed that it's mostly Blake complaining about him. Makes me wonder if Blake is jealous and threatened by Ryan's enthusiasm and energy and has gotten some of the other guys on the bandwagon with him concerning their annoyances concerning Ryan. Now that Blake is gone, I wonder if the attitudes towards Ryan will taper down.

I was a little suprised that Micki left, but other than finding his looks interesting, I didn't think he was all that great either.

Next weeks episode looks very intersting. Any guesses as to who is coming back and what all that drama is about? The previews have definately drawn me back for another week! My Dh just rolls his eyes at my summer pick for a TV show! :laughing:

20. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

There wasn't a show on the 4th, right? Otherwise, I'm behind!

21. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

No show on the 4th. It was a repeat from the week before.

22. threebecamefive

Are any of you still watching? :unsure:

23. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

I am. But ready for it to be over with.

24. AimeeThomp

I quit watching after the whole Bentley thing. I just lost interest.

25. MichelleL

Oh yeah, I forgot about this thread! :lol:

I am still watching, but for the first season ever, am soooo done with it. It's more annoying than ever this time. :rolleyes: I actually read Reality Steve's website to spoil the ending for myself. I've never done that!! I'm just not into it at all, but can't seem to turn away. :pardon:

26. MichelleL

OMGOSH!! YES!! :faint: I usually skim through to find what I'm looking for, and then read more in those areaas.

:rofl: EWWWWWWWWWWW!!

MEN TELL ALL WILL AIR 7/31/11 from 9-11 p.m.!!

This usually airs the week before the Finale but because 7/4 was a holiday, and Bachelor Pad is scheduled to start up 8/8, the men tell all will air the night before the Finale. Kind of a stinker because I won't be able to stay up that late to watch it :blush: and since I work the next day, won't be able to watch it until a night or two after the Finale. Bummer!!

27. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Bachelor pad was interesting the first time, but I'm not so sure this time....I'm sure I"ll get sucked in!

I haven't watched...no idea who the final three are or were or whatever.... no clue who's there still!

28. MichelleL

Constantine (long hair), Ben (wine maker, long hair), and JP (shaved head) are the three finals that will go on the overnight dates.

I cannot believe Jake and Vienna are going to be on BP. :bad: I almost don't want to watch it just because of that. :rolleyes:

29. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I know! HURL!!! (about Jake and V and her new nose!)

I haven't watched... I've been reading along but this chick has to be THE WORST CHOICE of BACHELORETTE in the HISTORY of the show!!! :faint: Another person just leaves! :faint:

30. MichelleL

Yeah, definitely not their best season. :nea: I'm ready for it to be over. :pardon:

V got a new nose? Oh good grief. I really want to watch it, but don't know if I can!!

Don't forget ladies!! :clapping:

31. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

You'll watch with me, you know you will!! :wub:

32. MichelleL

OUCH!! Stop twisting my arm!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

33. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

[​IMG] LOL!!! :rofl:

34. MichelleL

Soooooooo...did anyone watch last night? It was one of the milder ones I've seen. No big shock Bentley refused to come. :aggressive: I was happy that workout dude (shoot, forgetting his name right now) gave the guys a different point of view for each of their complaints. It was nice to see Allie and the others (well, I don't particularly care for Jason, but whatever...) but it would have been nice to have a little update on them!

Bachelor Pad looks like a miserable train wreck. :crazy: I'm in!! :laughing:

I'm ready for tonight!! :popcorn:

35. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Bachelor pad looks downright STRESSFUL!!!! I'm a little disappointed that Ames is doing BP. That means he couldn't be the bachelor, proabably...???

It was pretty mild, but I haven't seen the end.