Bea is addicted to Signing Time

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Snittens, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Snittens

Snittens Well-Known Member

She actually asks to watch it now! She says "Saaah" and made up her own sign for it. I couldn't figure out what she meant at first, until she started pointing at the TV and I said "Signing Time?" and she got all excited. Today when the DVD was over and I didn't want to play it again she threw a fit! I should get some more, we only have 4 of them and they are burned in my brain.

2. Snittens

She actually asks to watch it now! She says "Saaah" and made up her own sign for it. I couldn't figure out what she meant at first, until she started pointing at the TV and I said "Signing Time?" and she got all excited. Today when the DVD was over and I didn't want to play it again she threw a fit! I should get some more, we only have 4 of them and they are burned in my brain.

3. Emerald

Emerald Well-Known Member

I lost my voice this week pretty bad. Croaking was a nice way to put it. Well, I started signing some of the stuff to the kids, and it work sometimes. [​IMG] I was so relieved. So, someday, it may come in handy.
    But yes, if there are more, get them [​IMG] We felt the same way about little einsteins.
    [​IMG]

4. hudsonfour

hudsonfour Well-Known Member

My girls are addicted too! Paige will go over to the tv and say sign, sign, sign...until I turn it on! We only have 3 of the DVDs, but they really enjoy watching them. Sue

5. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

[​IMG] My girls were totally like that as well. I recently went through all the video we took of them over the last couple of years and there is one point where Ainsley is pointing at the TV asking "Signing Time?". There's also a few where they are watching Signing time and singing and signing along. [​IMG]

6. kma13

kma13 Well-Known Member

Joss is addicted too, Liam likes looking at the babies! And pretty Rachel... he giggles when he sees her.

Joss gets mad when a video ends!

What is Bea's favorite?? Miss Jocelyn likes the green one... everyday signs I think!

7. Snittens

quote:
    Originally posted by kma13:

What is Bea's favorite?? Miss Jocelyn likes the green one... everyday signs I think!

I think that's her favorite too. She loves the Silly Pizza Song.

8. kma13

kma13 Well-Known Member

quote:

I think that's her favorite too. She loves the Silly Pizza Song.

Me Too!! [​IMG]

Jocelyn's favorite word is NO though, as soon as it comes on the screen she has giggle fits

9. twindependent

twindependent Well-Known Member

Thanks, ladies!

Now I have the silly pizza song in my head! [​IMG]

10. **Sandy**

**Sandy** Well-Known Member

My girls love Signing Time too. They both have a sign that they use when they are asking for Signing Time. They also have a sign for The Wiggles, too. I walk around working singing the Silly Pizza Song all the time. [​IMG]