Best Stroller: Lightweight, Tandem, Not Expensive

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by twinboys07, Apr 4, 2008.

1. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

My hair puller has gotten out of control in the SBS stroller!! We need to go tandem. Suggestions, please!

2. becky5

becky5 Guest

Hi Erin,

It will happen in the tandem too! I have a Graco Duoglider, and while it's an ok stroller, it is SO heavy now with the babies in it(each weighs about 26-27lbs)! I wish I could find a lightweight tandem....

I have a Jacob Wayne too!

3. serranoboys

serranoboys Well-Known Member

Mine actually can't reach the other's hair in the Duoglider so hairpulling and toy stealing is not an issue as it is in the SBS. I am in stroller **** right now to tell the truth. The tandem is just absurd when it comes to dragging it out of the trunk and THROWING it back in when I'm by myself. The SBS I have is ancient and the shocks are horrible. Not to mention the hair pulling and toy stealing. I don't jog so I feel ridiculous buying a jogging stroller. So I think I'm just going to stay home from now on. I wish I had some suggestions for you but I have never seen a lightweight tandem stroller. Sorry.

4. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

I love my tandem (Jane Powertwin). Its lightweight, easy to fold and unfold, and has big wheels so its good both indoors and out. That said, its not cheap, the underneath basket s*cks, and the girl in the back sometimes kicks the girl in the front. GL with your search for the perfect stroller.