Big Sister Program

Discussion in 'General' started by FirstTimeMom814, May 15, 2007.

1. moncheri

moncheri New Member

Hi Trish,

my name is Edna, and I would like to request to be a little sister. I'm 10 wks pregnant with twins, will be a first time mom and would appreciate the help of a big sister.

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks!
    Edna

2. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

Edna, I sent you a private message. :D

3. mjwebb05

mjwebb05 Well-Known Member

I would LOVE a big sister! I am a first time mom expecting fraternal twins in late July 2010.

Melanie

4. ftm2bgtwins

ftm2bgtwins Active Member

Hello I tried to send a PM as well and it didn't work. I am interested in becoming a little sister. I am a FTM of 3month old b/g twins. This program sounds wonderful.

5. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Lucy - one of the moderators will be in touch with you if they aren't already. Just keep checking your private messages. :)

6. Twinsmama418

Twinsmama418 New Member

I am new to TS and I have almost 2 1/2 year old boy/girl twins. I would love to get a big sister. :)

7. JesJes

JesJes Member

Is this still going on? Would love some advice an support. Struggling with a shortening cervix (1.8cm) at 23 weeks. Had Pessary placed on on v-progesterone 200mg every night. Modified best rest. Praying I make it to 37 weeks. In good health otherwise! Would just be curious to know if anyone out there had similar experiences?