Birthday gifts for their 2nd birthday

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by silver_stardust, Oct 6, 2010.

1. silver_stardust

silver_stardust Well-Known Member

We are fast approaching 2 and in another couple weeks I'll be joining you all here! GULP! sniffle, sniffle .... :cry: :wub:

I was wondering what birthday gifts you purchased for your LO's 2nd birthday that were big hits! Their toy basket needs a major overhaul and I'd like to fill it with things that actually play with ... is that at all possible?? :faint: :laughing: Thanks!

2. Fran27

Fran27 Well-Known Member

DS likes the leapfrog laptop 'my first laptop', duplos, the shopping cart and play food/dishes the best. Otherwise random wooden block and puzzles.

3. ohtwinmom

ohtwinmom Well-Known Member

Little People but they were done with those by 2 1/2, the play kitchen was a huge hit!, dress up, around 2 1/2 we got them Some imaginext playsets that they loved, trains, big wheels or a cozy coupe?

4. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

The play kitchen was a huge hit here, as was My Pal Scout and Violet.

5. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

I think at 2 the best gift they got was the playhouse and sand and water table. Good Luck deciding!

6. vharrison1969

vharrison1969 Well-Known Member

The train table has been the best gift by far; they play with it for *hours* every day. :good: We got a KidKraft one that came with tracks, trains, people, vehicles, etc. It's compatible with the Thomas Wooden Railway figures, so we bought a few of those to throw in there.

7. irisflower

irisflower Well-Known Member

Tents with tunnels.

Anything trucks, construction vehicles, or cars. toys, books, etc.

Washable art supplies.