Birthday Shirts for twins...

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by jdandson, Mar 16, 2010.

1. jdandson

jdandson Well-Known Member

I am looking for sites to purchase Shirts for my boys 4th Birthday, I found a ton of sites, but nothing pops out at me yet.
    Are there any favorite sites any of you use. Another option I have is a Tshirt shop near my house, but I am totally not creative, and have NO clue what I would have put on it! Any suggestion besides names would be apprectiated, I have 0 craftiness! :)

2. nurseandrea02

nurseandrea02 Well-Known Member

I didn't get anything 'twin' related, but I've always ordered my boys' birthday shirts off Ebay. Last year I let them pick their character & whoever I order it from (there are TONS of people out there) personalized their age & name on them. They LOVED them & are still wearing them 8 months later :)! You could always search EBay to see if there was anything 'twin' themed out there, if that's the route you're looking for...

Good luck! I'm already dreaming up the boys' 3rd birthday shirts & I have 4 mos to go!

3. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

They weren't necessarily for twins, but Gymboree had some cute ones.

Good Luck!

4. AandI

AandI Active Member

I ordered my boys' second birthday shirts off etsy. The ones I found were a bit different from each other (airplane/train like I wanted but different colors) and the lady made the colors match, names match (font) and even added a "2" to each one for no extra charge. They were only about $15 each and they can wear them this summer too. However, I have big boys and ordered a 3t but should have done 4T! Those plain white Hanes or whatever shirts they are run WAY smaller than Gymboree!

5. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

For the kids 3rd Birthday, I made their T-shirts.

I bought some white T-shirts and some laundry markers.

On the front, I wrote: Yippee! I'm 3!

On the back: And so is my brother (sister)!

I have about an ounce of craftiness in me but thought they came out so cute!

6. SuzyHolland

SuzyHolland Well-Known Member

not twin related
    Our boys turned 4 today and we had shirts made
    front
    c
    =
    Back
    Cosmo

and the k = 4 Keagan

Good luck finding a great shirt

7. SuzyHolland

SuzyHolland Well-Known Member

pics of our boys with there B-day shirts

8. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

http://www.cookiebabyinc.com/birthday/index.htm I order mine from cookiebaby, they are super cute, totally customizable, have different shirt options, and all of them are fairly affordable. Added bonus, when they messed up my dd's order for her "big sister of twins shirt" they told me to keep the one I had and they immediately sent me out a new shirt that was correct, I got the shirt a couple days later and it was just a couple days before I had the twins!

9. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

My mom got some adorable Elmo-themed personalized birthday tees from personalcreations.com. They were cute! I'm sure they have other designs as well.

10. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

I found t-shirts for the kids 2nd birthday at cafepress.com

They had a huge selection and were relatively inexpensive.