Booster seats

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by cm301263, Mar 19, 2012.

1. cm301263

cm301263 Well-Known Member

Do any of you guys take your booster seats into restaurants?

I was thinking of buying some portable ones so I could do that.... because it seems like most of the times the boosters we see are just so disgusting BUT I am wondering if it is worth the hassle to take it in and strap it on etc.

Thanks!

2. w101ttd

w101ttd Well-Known Member

Yes we do. We have 2 portable feeding chairs with trays. We always take them with us everywhere. We never use restaurant high chairs or boosters. Those are never got cleaned out.

3. Dielle

Dielle Well-Known Member

I just kept wipes with me and wiped the restaurant ones down first.

4. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I kept some boosters in the truck just in case, because a couple of places we went didn't have any more highchairs and the boosters at restaurants you can't strap in most of the time. So we did have boosters.

However we used the floppy seats in highchairs most of the time. Once they kids got older we just used the restaurant highchairs most of the time.

5. cm301263

Do you find that they fit most of the chairs that you see at those places? Thanks

6. w101ttd

w101ttd Well-Known Member

Yes it has back and bottom adjustable straps. We havent seen any restaurant chairs that dont it. Below is the link to amazon. For this model, u can remove trays and back to be a booster. Trays are dishwasher machine washable. I have to tell you that those are the baby stuffs that we use for a long time and they have not out grown them yet.

Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat, Blue/Green/Gray
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0000DEW8N

7. cm301263

Thank you I appreciate the info! :)