Britax or Graco

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by Tivanni, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Tivanni

Tivanni Well-Known Member

After some research I have narrowed it down to these two: Britax Parkway or Graco Highback Turbo Booster.

We started with Graco and then went to Britax. We use a Britax now and love it but we need a second set that will be used only occasionally...maybe 1x a month or so.

Besides safety, the primary difference I wanted to know is which is easier to move from car to car since we'd like to use it for when family take them on outings.

Any comments appreciated or even other suggestions!

Thanks!!
    Sharon

2. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

We have the Graco and they are super easy to move around. I'm really happy with them

3. KCMichigan

KCMichigan Well-Known Member

We also have Graco (Turbo booster)....love it! Super super easy to move, grab and go.

4. Callen

Callen Well-Known Member

They look as though they will be equally easy to move as they are close to the same size & shape.

My 8 yr old has the Graco & although I am relatively happy with it, it drives me crazy that the back comes off the bottom every time we move it.

My twins are still in Britax Marathons & I will be looking at the Parkways or Sunshine Kids Monteray for them.

5. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

Graco Here too. Very easy to move and light weight

6. momotwinsmom

momotwinsmom Well-Known Member

Graco's here too. We like them. You can use with or without the back. My kids used it with the back until they were about 7 or so, then we went backless and my girls have long legs and their legs were falling asleep because with the back on, it take up more of the actually booster they sit on. But any booster is easy to move, as it isn't strapped in. Not sure how it could be hard to move.

7. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My oldest DD has the graco turbo booster and we were very happy with it. :good: That is what we will get for the twins too when the time comes.

8. Tivanni

Tivanni Well-Known Member

Thanks!!! Appreciate the responses.

Sharon :)

9. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

We also have Gracos and are super pleased with them.