BRU Deluxe Umbrella Stroller

Discussion in 'General' started by ECUBitzy, Apr 7, 2013.

1. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

Our absolute favorite stroller (after the girls could sit unassisted) was the Babies R Us Deluxe Umbrella Stroller. It's an inexpensive ($30) stroller that folds up quickly and easily. We used these when my husband and I were out and about with the girls together and they probably saw more miles than any of our other strollers.

The ONLY cons that I can see is that it's a single stroller (I wouldn't recommend the connectors-the wheels would get tangled and it would be difficult to steer as one) and that there was no cup holder (but it's an umbrella stroller, so I didn't expect one). This stroller was a great value for us!

2. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

We have two of these that we've basically used for trips to Disney. We did use the connectors and had minimal issues with them. They were great because you can use the strollers separate--in stores where it's crowded or if going in different directions--or as a double with one person pushing. My biggest complaint is that they are a little short for me at 5'8" and DH at 6'1". Although that bothered me more than it did him. You can't really hang anything of much weight off the back or they will tip. But, for what they are, these strollers are great.

3. Silly_Putty

Silly_Putty Well-Known Member

we has these too (I just sold them)- great for when there was two of us- nice quality for the price